• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheds

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Just wondering if anyone can link me up to some sheds used for housing your buns? Think Shiplap is the best, is it? X

OH ordered our shed without me knowing, so we have an overlap shed :? We ended up spending even more money paying for 2" polystrene, silver backed bubblewrap stuff, and wood sheets for the inside :)

I think if your lining it, it doesnt really matter. But if you dont intend to line it, shiplap will be better, as the bunnies wont be able to chew the wood :) xXx

Yes shiplap and you can line them inside as well. There's loads of ones to choose from on the website. I like the summerhouse and playhouses best :)

Hey lilbun, I was just searching the forum for interesting ideas on housing my little bunnies + came accross your post. Did you ever use a summerhouse type building as a hutch in the end?

I was thinking of going for the number 1 winner from waltons here http://whatshed.co.uk/corner-summer-house It looks massive + has plenty of light and space. I was thinking of adding some split levels for them etc.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Crickey, when I searched for ideas and it gave me this thread I had no idea it was so old. Sorry for reviving such an old post. But.... if any one can help ;):oops:

I'd try checking out if you have a local company that could make a made to measure shed for you, it may work out slightly dearer, but the quality is likely to be better. I am biased of course, I married the bloke that made my bunny shed for me!

I'd try checking out if you have a local company that could make a made to measure shed for you, it may work out slightly dearer, but the quality is likely to be better. I am biased of course, I married the bloke that made my bunny shed for me!

Wow, you're just lucky to have someone who can do that for you. Is it cheaper if its DIY?

Back