• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Benji needs a loving home (Essex)

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Benji says "peek-a-boo!"

25012009001.jpg

"Hello! Would you mind awfully if I came home to live with you?"

DSC00011.jpg

25012009002.jpg

25012009011.jpg

Benji is another of the Gloucester 61 bunnies. He is about a year old and has now been neutered and vaccinated and is waiting patiently for his new home :)

Benji is the best hay eater I have ever known :shock: This is fantastic as it should help to keep his teeth and digestive system in great condition :) Benji does have lots of energy and will need a home with plenty of space where he can run, explore and play. Although he is very clean and uses a litter tray, he does like to chew, so he may be better suited to a stimulating outdoor environment than to live as a housebunny, unless you fancy chewed furniture of course! Benji is a happy, curious little chap although he does tense up when handled. Hopefully over time he will learn to relax, and we hope that being bonded to a confident, friendly female bun will really help this :)

If you have a lonely female looking for a companion, please consider Benji. He is being adopted via Starlights Rabbit Rescue although he is currently living in foster accommodation near Chelmsford. Bonding assistance can be given and a bunnyrun may be possible if a suitable home is found further afield.

If you are interested in adopting this gorgeous boy, please pm either Starlights Rabbit Rescue or Santa. Please don't pm me on this account as I don't check it very often :oops:

Last edited:
No-one has enquired about adopting Benji yet :( He is all neutered and vacc and ready and waiting for his new mummy and/or daddy to take him to his new forever home :)

He even seems to have stopped chewing as much now that his hormones are settling down :)

Ohh gord i want him, but i dont have a wifey for him! I only have 2 very large female giants - dont think that would suit him!

Benji is turning into such a lovely boy (well, he always was, but you know what I mean!), he sat in my lap tooth purring away as I tickled the backs of his ears earlier :) He has all the joy of spring, he is fab to watch, he binkies like mad when he's out enjoying himself.

If you have a female looking for love, please consider this gorgeous little chap :)

Benji is out enjoying the sunshine this afternoon, he is such a lovely, friendly, cheerful, healthy, handsome, active little chap I can't quite believe that he hasn't been snapped up yet :( It's been several weeks now since his neuter and he seems to have stopped chewing and is a nice, calm boy who would make a terrific pet. Please consider the lovely Benji if you have a doe looking for a husbun :)

I was sooooo tempted when I met this little boy recently.... I do hope he finds a lovely forever home soon.... :love:

Look everyone, how on earth could you resist?!

DSC00158.jpg

He shows absolutely no aggression towards Wesley (also ready for adoption ;)) who is sunbathing in the background here, they sit together either side of the mesh where the runs join, so hopefully he should be nice and easy to bond...

Benji would like a home of his own where he promises to show you 'happy feet' often :) He is such a lovely, clean, friendly boy, I don't understand why he's still here :(

DSC00160.jpg

Alison, i'm not sure if i have told you but we are putting the kennel up the end of the garden and are giving them the whole of the lawn during the day (need to bunny proof) so may be allowed more bunnies. Benji will be first on my list :D

He is such a darling!
He is either... eating hay... binkying... or flopped out ontop of the haybale looking like a grumpy police man!

I remember when Alice first sent me his picture, I said to Steve whoever ends up with this bunny will be a very lucky person :love: so glad it was you Hetty :D

Back