• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Wesley: gorgeous young boy (Essex)

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Meet Wesley:

01022009002.jpg

25012009012.jpg

Wesley is one of the 'Gloucester 61' bunnies that you may have read about. He is a lovely healthy boy around 1 year old who has now been castrated and vaccinated and is waiting patiently for his forever home :)

Wesley has a lot of character - he is nosey, outgoing and active and his curiosity always wins him over! Wesley does have rather a unique taste in home decor :)

DSC00015.jpg

although as his hormones subside he is now much tidier with his toileting, and he does not seem to chew on things.

Wesley dreams of the day he can lie down and run around in a home he can truly call his own, with the lady of his dreams. If you have a single female looking for love, please consider this lovely chap :) Assistance can be given to start or do the bonding for you, or if you are further away, a bunny run may be possible. Wesley will need a minimum of 6*2*2 hutch and 6*4 run, or suitable indoor accommodation.

If you are interested in adopting Wesley, please pm either StarlightsRabbitRescue or Santa (that's the username Santa as opposed to putting Wesley on your Christmas list for next year) Please don't pm this account as I don't check it very often :oops:

Last edited:
:shock::shock: Just looked at this and thought whose rehoming my rabbit. He's so gorgeous hope he finds a lovely home soon. :)

Duh only just realised you have two user names. Thought I was going mad :lol:

Last edited:
Wesley is still waiting patiently for his new home. He has been neutered and vaccinated and is spending his days ripping up paper and chewing willow toys while he waits for a beautiful doe that he can groom instead :)

He is becoming much calmer now his hormones have died down after his neuter; he does use one corner for his loo although he won't tolerate a litter tray there at the moment - he picks it up and throws it about! Maybe once he has a beautiful girl for company he won't need to spend so much time rearranging his house.

I am very pleased to say that Wesley has finally mastered the art of the litter tray! For the first time this morning I got up and the tray was still the right way up, still in the corner of the hutch, still full of megazorb, and it contained poops and wees :D It took 4 weeks after neutering but we got there in the end :)

Please consider Wesley if you are looking for a friend for your doe, he is an absolutely adorable little munchkin, full of character and very happy and friendly :)

There are some new pics of Wesley here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=172595

Hi I may be interested, I have two already and would want to bond him with them - do you think that may work?

i have pmed you

:wave: I have pm'd you back:)

Hi I may be interested, I have two already and would want to bond him with them - do you think that may work?

It's always going to depend on the individual bunnies, but I don't see any particular reason why not - what sex are your two and are they neutered?

Gosh it's like buses isn't it, no interest for ages and then two come along at once :lol: Luckily I also have one other (probably related) bunny, Benji, here too http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=169656 he was neutered at the same time and is also a lovely healthy, clean, happy boy :) There are also two other white bunnies who are probably related to Wesley, at Starlights Rabbit Rescue, who I am fostering these two for.

Choices choices!

Ahh they are both lovely!!! I have a boy and a girl - the girl totally wears the trousers as our boy is the soppiest bunny ever!!

Ahh they are both lovely!!! I have a boy and a girl - the girl totally wears the trousers as our boy is the soppiest bunny ever!!

Kris (Starlight) what is your feeling on this? Normally I'd be more inclined to go for 2 girls and a boy in a trio but do you think a boy may 'fit' better with a pair of the personality types described?

JCox if you're interested can you pm myself or Kris with details of your current accommodation etc :)

Kris (Starlight) what is your feeling on this? Normally I'd be more inclined to go for 2 girls and a boy in a trio but do you think a boy may 'fit' better with a pair of the personality types described?

JCox if you're interested can you pm myself or Kris with details of your current accommodation etc :)

Ive met Jcox's male and he really is as soppy and dopey as she says, i think he would'nt be the problem in the bond, sounds like it would be down to the girl. After all when i bonded Hettys trio, that was 2 boys and a girl :)

Back