• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your doe run around your legs in circles?

Lessie

Alpha Buck
Hi,

I was surfing on 'The Bunny Shed', and whilst I was reading the facts, I was quite surprised when I read this: -

"Why does my rabbit run around my legs in circles?
He fancies you! ;-) Do females do this? I have never seen any. This is usually accompanied by grunting and finishes with the next item..."

I've always knew what it meant but I never knew that female rabbits don't normally do this?:shock:

I was quite surprised because my doe does this most of the times!!! :lol:

So I was wondering does any of your doe do this?

Thanks!:D

For the first time in so long Fudge was running circles round my feet, running away binkying and then running round my feet again :lol:
Was really cute and made me so happy :D
My other doe runs round my feet at dinner time but thats it :roll: shes rather anti-social so only associates withyou when needed :lol:

I don't think they distinguish between sexes, my bun sooty took a great fancy to my male OH & was always showing him what a clever boy he was by running round & round in circles.......I've never had a sexually mature unspayed female so can't answere 100% but my spayed females circle if there is food around so I'm guessing they'd do it too if unspayed & looking for a mate.

Yeah mine does this every morning when I am putting pellets into her food bowl. Makes me smile. I think she does it because she is excited :)

yep my pair (speyed female and neutured male) both get a bit crazy and circle like mad when food is coming hehe :D

Yup my doe runs around my feet constantly, i'm surprised I havent squashed her when I am half asleep making my coffee in the morning!!

It jsut means she is in love with you :love:

Pippa does this and i had no idea thats what it meant! if i lie on the floor she will run around me then run off and come back and when i stand up its the same, i nearly stood on her before lol

Back