• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stilton (Fat Fluff)

Shel

Warren Scout
Stilton passed over to the bridge today. He was our first foster bun, and leaves wifey bun Rusty behind. Although we had such a short time together Stilton and I had very strong bond. We loved him like he was our own. Binky free Stilton x x x
DSC00447.jpg

Ahhhhh, I noticed he was missing from the Fat Fluffs website a few days ago and thought something was amiss. So sad, he looked a gorgeous old man:(

Binky free little one :love:

very sorry for your loss michelle. I'm glad he had some good times with you though.

Binky free Stilton.

Im so sorry :( Stilton (love the name) was a handsome chap.

Hope Rusty is OK, give her a nose rub from me, Lola and Lucy.

Binky Free Stilton with your friends at Rainbow Bridge x x

Thank you all for your thoughts. Stilton had been through a lot this week. I am thankful that he didn't suffer a long time. I can almost feel his nose nudging my cheek.:love::cry: I am so lucky to have shared time with him - thank you Stilton :love:

Shel - I lost my little cat Dec 23rd and it devastated me:cry:

I never knew how much a bun could affect your life until I found Lola.

I hope when the pain heals, your memories of Stilton (still love that name) will make you smile x x x

I wondered why he'd gone off the site (not that i ever look at it:oops:) RIP little boy and poor Rusty too hope she finds a home soon

Stilton was a gorgeous old boy and despite never officially being adopted I know he found his home with Michelle and knew love in the last few months of his life. Thank you for all you did for him Shel - Binky free little man.x

Back