• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for blueberry muffin please

mopsmum

Mama Doe
this morning we needs vibes for Angies (bunnymadhouse's) Blueberry muffin. when she went out to give breakfast he couldn't stand properly and was staggering and swaying:(. he is now at the vets and i am waiting to hear from Angie. but our usual vet is on holiday and it is a vet we haven't seen before :?

:shock::shock: I have got everything crossed and sending loads of vibes and big hugs to Angie.

just heard from Angie, it's his teeth that are causing the problems :( she has to syringe feed him today to get some food down him and he is booked in for tomorrow morning for his teeth sorting.

well...its his binking teeth ....although im glad at least that its something we can sort .. :?

he had to have them done once before ...3 years ago :shock:..but they have been fine since ...were fine when he had his vaccs ... so i havent a clue what has gone wrong now for them to need doing again ... :?

i feel soooo bad that i didnt get him checked earlier ... i had noticed he had lost a little weight ...but had cut down their food cos Hope was ...erm ..a little chunky :oops:...so just thought it was due to this as he was still diving into his food at breakfast and tea time ... no drooling ... nothing :?

so its been syringe feeds today and he is booked in for a dental tomorrow :?

Like I said earlier Angie, Fiver averages one dental a year and the only sign I ever have that he needs one is when he suddenly plummets in weight or actually stops eating altogether. It makes it even more difficult that he lives with Scout, who lives for eating :roll:.

Hope he is better soon. x

i have to say im realy worried ... i cant believe how thin hes gone ..:(

and last time he had a dental he was over a week before he started eating for himself properly again ... :?

Back