• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful Lil

unalakey

Mama Doe
rabbits001-1.jpg

Cant believe i am posting this on here:(
This evening i found my beautiful girl had gone to the bridge, i am shocked as you seemed fine this morning. You were a fiesty little girl who wanted attention on your terms only but you did love playing in the garden with your best friend Charlie, he will miss you so much. You were a gorgeous rabbit Lil and i will never forget you, you are buried now in the garden at the side of the pond keeping your eye on us all. Goodnight Lil and Sleep tight xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMGP0278-1.jpg

:shock::shock: I have just seen this and cannot believe I have just read that Lil as died:cry:. I am so sorry Una, you gave Lil a brilliant happy life and she will be taking the best memories to the bridge. . Please give Charlie a big snuggle from me and tell him I hope to see him soon.
Love
Kay & David
xxxxxxx

Sleep tight Lil xxx

Sleep tight Little Lil.

Binky free at the bridge - it's care free there.

Hugs to your family who are going to miss you so much.

I am SO deeply sorry to hear of the loss of your gorgeous girl. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky free forever at the Bridge, beautiful Lil. xxxxx :cry:

Back