• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracken-bundle of fluff x

FudgesMummy

Warren Scout

Sorry I am not writing with good news-I've just been speaking to lilminxlou who has sadly informed me that her beautiful baby girl Bracken has gone to Rainbow Bridge this afternoon.:(

She was taken to the vet with head tilt by Lou today and it seems that the infection was just to much for the little love to fight.:(

Lou is utterly devastated having so recently lost her heart bunny Gumpy just before Christmas.

I said to Lou I would come on here to let you know-I am not sure when Lou will be around to post for herself.

Binky free little Bracken bundle of fluff-make mayhem with Gumpy. Your mummy, daddy, Myxi and Smudge will miss you x x

Make sure you give Gumpy nose rubs from me x x

The beautiful Bracken-here for such a very little time but so very much loved:love:
bracken.jpg

Last edited:
omg. Louuu! :cry::cry:
Im so so so sorry. :cry: i really am. I hope you are ok, you know where i am if you want me xxxxx

Binky Free Bracken xx

Back