• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not just a Rabbit

winnies angel

Mama Doe
On sale now Not just a Rabbit, a diary by Winston and Angel. To raise money for Bunny Burrows (Charity no: 1090006) and Tyne Tees Animal Trust (1111362)
ISBN no: 978-1-84549-343-1
To buy your copy hop along to our web page www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com
We do apologise that it is a tad exspensive (best deal we could get) but if bought from us a guaranteed £2.99 goes to the charities! (If you buy at Amazon etc they get the best cut.)
Whats it about, well its the truth to us buns...
"Not just a rabbit" follows the life of Winston the Rabbit, in his own words. We learn that rabbits are very intelligent, they understand everything humans say and they love to play. We also learn that rabbits are bothered by the phrase "just a rabbit" they are much cleverer than that!

Winston's life was not always wonderful and he shares his unhappy experiences as well as the fun times. He also shares stories of the lives of other rabbits that have crossed his path and who eventually found their way to friendly places.
It is hoped this book will help make people think about how animals are treated and also draw attention to the magnificent work that the rescue organisations do.

All proceeds from this book will be going to 'Bunny Burrows' and 'Tyne Tees Animal Trust'. Without their efforts many animals may not be here today.

Thanks, if you are interested we have an order of 100 coming next week be one of the first to own this story.:D

Last edited:
Thanks guys

I should have the copies tuesday so I'll send straight out to you and you should have it by end of week! Remember if you like it to send us a review so we can add it for others to read!
Rememeber I aint taking 1p of any money made from this so a guaranteed £2.99 is going to the charities (they need it more than I do)
Just to remind you why this is sooo important to me have a look at www.bunnyburrows.btik.com (one of the charities) their you will find Freeway who had more than just his ear cut off! Just for fun.
Tamar and Soul who just needed some ear mite cream from the vets, they are now brain damaged.
Naomi who had her teeth cut with pliers, she then had to have them removed through her chin.
And many more...

Everyone who has ordered so far they are in post now so should get them Thurs? think.
Anyone live locally I will be in the Galleries washington on 14/3/09 (selling)so pop by and say hi!

Let us know what you think! But even if you think its pants just remember your money is going to the rescues so you haven't lost anything in that case!:D

i have the book and think it's wonderful! i haven't finished yet as i have been so busy but I am enjoying it and will send you a review next month.
it will be in the next bunny mad magazine out in march, so i hope you get a few more sales!
A great book for a worthy cause, buys yours today!;)

Thanks Lisa, I feel bit shocking about price of it as it doesnt look much and I dont want people to think that Im robbing them.
But you are getting something to keep in return, of suppose donating to charity (although obv its buying it)
Rememeber to check our page for what happened next after the book and to follow the terrible 2 now through their diary!

:wave:it's brilliant! I've loved reading every page - I'll do a review for you!!!

sending bunny kisses to the lovely Winston and Angel
xxx

Thanks

Thankyou we just wanted to show the world that we aren't stupid and we listen to you guys all the time!
We feel sorry for the little guys at rescue (we know they'll get special home one day) but we wanted to help in any little way we could. So saved our pocket money and that was the result.
Remember to check what happened after the book on our web page if you havent already but you may need a tissue.
Bless all the bunnies in this world and next... thanks for spending your hard earned pennies we know you have to work hard for your money but it will help many other guys like us so thank you soooo much
love Angel and I (Winston Wabbit) xx

thanks

Just want to say thanks to everyone so far who has helped and hope they enjoyed the story. If you are at Bradford show today tomorrow pop by and say hi to Aunty Gwen Bunny Burrows let them know you support her amazing work!
Im popping down 2m so if you are their say hi be nice to see people who we talk to, Il have my hoppybunny coat on cant miss me.:D

Just wondering how many of you guys have read our diary yet and if you have enjoyed it? Hope you have!
We are advertised in petology if you wish to sign up for the newsletter (free) or check out their animal products at petextraordinarium (on our links page)

Hot X bunny day 8

Bunny Burrows is holding their annual hot x bunny day on 5th April 2009.
A chance for you to pop along and meet the real angels of our story Not just a Rabbit...aswell as raising much needed funds for Aunty Gwen.
If you live local pop along. Its a day to raise much needed funds aswell as have a laugh and meet some of the buns and of course make friends for life.
Photo competition, last year cake making etc etc
(let you know think its richmond town hall)

Back