• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Notts To Oldham

Oh right, but can't we do it tomorrow? as it would appear that he can be got all the way tomorrow?

Sorry Snowy, I didn't mean anything by that! :? :( I am trying to help too. I may be doing a South / North trip on Sunday and I have been to Lottielouise before so may be able to drop Flipper off then. It may be easier than trying to arrange something for the morning at this time of night :( xx

Sorry Snowy, I didn't mean anything by that! :? :( I am trying to help too. I may be doing a South / North trip on Sunday and I have been to Lottielouise before so may be able to drop Flipper off then. It may be easier than trying to arrange something for the morning at this time of night :( xx

That's OK, no problems, I posted before you did!!:lol:

Sorry guys. I have only just seen this:roll: If nothing is sorted for Flipper then fingers crossed we will be needing another bunnyrun at the end of the month up to me so perhaps all could be done then:D

Just means louise you would have to wait a little longer:cry:

Thanks for all offers of help

We could do with Flipper in his new home ASAP as Louise has been patient waiting..and also have other bunnies needing to come in so his space would be useful

Flipper will be coming up on Sunday now. I'm going to meet Beth on the M1 somewhere near Barnsley, and she'll bring Flipper the rest of the journey.

Not sure what time yet, but will let you know asap

Louise, can you PM your phone number to me.

Back