• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gerbil Run - Dundee to Ecclesfield

If they can be got to Phill for Mr Jingles Bunny run then I will bring them back to Bolton with me and can be picked up from me:D

Apparently Ecclesfield is only an hour & 15 mins from me so surely the other 15mins won't make much difference:D

Last edited:
That would be excellent thank you! Phill - would that be ok if i got the little gerbil to you before you are due to meet Kay? x

That would be excellent thank you! Phill - would that be ok if i got the little gerbil to you before you are due to meet Kay? x

If someone between dundee and dumfries could do a small in between leg of the journey i would be really appreciative as we are already going to be doing a 6ish hour round journey next week for mr jingles and we'd be struggling to do the same twice for petrol etc. (Dumfries is nearly 3 hours from us)

You may want to chk who ever is having the Gerbils that they are happy to pick up from Bolton:D

yes i have emailed Kirsty and just waiting to hear back from her. Im sure she will do it as you have said its only 15 minutes more :)

I would maybe be able to do some of journey? not all though as petrol etc xx

Hi and thanks a lot. With us being in Dundee too it wouldnt be fair to send you some of the way as we could cover that part of the journey and as its for us its only fair that we at least try and go some of the way. Lovely of you to be so kind though xx

Hi and thanks a lot. With us being in Dundee too it wouldnt be fair to send you some of the way as we could cover that part of the journey and as its for us its only fair that we at least try and go some of the way. Lovely of you to be so kind though xx

I wonder if anyone could meet us somewhere between although ive no idea where that would be lol

HI Phill. Kay said that she would take it back to Bolton with her if the gerbil can get to her for Mr Jingles Run. If i get the gerbil to you BEFORE his run would this be ok for you to take her with you when you meet Kay please?
Saying that im still waiting to hear back from the lady who is adopting her.

is dumfries up or down from glasgow?? im uselss with directions coz if its up thats kind of pointless is it not? if not then yeah probably lol if someone could tell me how far it is from me??

Nikki i can certainly look after it for a while and take it with me to Kay providing someone tells me how to look afte a gerbil? Louise im south of Glasgow it depends on where you are as to how long it will take for you to get to me.

:wave:i would probably be able to do it then if someone is bringing it to me i work like 6 days a week but so would need to work days etc:wave:

Back