• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gerbil Run - Dundee to Ecclesfield

Ok well i could bring her to you at some point. Im off to work now but i'll pm you and see what we can sort out together louise. Thanks a lot Phill. ONce i sort something out with louise i'll let you know! x

a dunno where kayjs is but if phil is heading down there i presume its down south maybe i could meet him with the gerbil half way or sumit so i dont need to drive there and nack petrol wise if ure going near e phil to get to kayjs?? im confused .com as to where evryone stays etc!

Kay is in Bolton, im in Dumfries i am driving to killington lake services to collect a bun sometime next weekend i think and then back up to Johnstonbridge

do u come anywhere near glasgow to get to killington? (again have no idea where that is lol)

Nope it's south on the M6 i think Nikki is thinking that you would collct the gerbil from her somewhere and then bring it down to me in dumfries, depending on where you are in Glasgow your looking at anything from an hour to 2 hours

by the way im in g22 postcode of glasgow springburn area kind of:lol: an hour i could do 2 hours is a four hour round trip so couldnt do that i donk think petrol wise,,,,,

would probably need to be next saturday for me though bcoz i work sundays?? when are u meeting kay?

If its too far dont worry. I will just wait with bubbles and try and get her down south with the baby gerbils that willl be going to Jack in a month or so.
I would normally have no problem driving to Phills myself (well hubby drives lol) but due to doing a 6 or more round trip for Mr Jingles i just cant spare any more money petrolwise. So maybe its best to save everyone if we just wait with with bubbles x

I think it makes more sense just to wait until the babies go to Jack. That way no one is wasting extra petrol or anything. The girl adopting them is in Sheffield too so its prob better just to do that and save everyones sanity lol
Thanks to all who offered and i'll be back in 4 weeks when the babies are ready to go to beg you all again :)

Back