Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rydale Hutches

Default Rydale Hutches

Has anyone got one? They look so professional, and fab on the website!

Jack x

Drake and Josh <3

I'm too lazy to write it out again but my opinion is just here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...=161609&page=3

I love them and would highly recommend them, the quality is superb

Mama Doe

how do u keep them looking good alison as ours seems to have gone a little manky i did wood preserve them before winter.

Just wood preserver and good bunnies who use litter trays, mine is also down the side of the house so it's pretty sheltered there. It is still lasting waaaay better than my happyhutches though

What do you mean by 'manky'?

Mama Doe

Sorry bad language manky ie doesnt look very good seems damp and doesnt help as we have a bun who is in the top who loves to wee down the sides :{ yuk

Warren Veteran

IMO Jack Ryedales are not better than our Dawson ones, just a lot more expensive
    http://www.holidayhutches.com - Small Animal Boarding, Professional service providing a home away from home.

Mama Doe

agree they are good hutches other than that it is more acase of i need maybe to take more care of them.
    We have a block of 3 and a block of 2 outside.However we also have happyhutch indoors hutch aswell for the pggies which are good but do seem thinning wood.

Mama Doe

thanks for the link before holiday hutch dawsons are excellent the service is second to none and the hutches for the other piggies are great x

ive got 2 ryedale hutches they are great, excellent service too, really well made and plenty of room although they are really heavy to move!. can post pics on here but can put them on facebook if you want
    *I Pledge A Pound A Month*
    http://pledgeapound.net/about.php

Warren Veteran

I have one and love it
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

Bunny mummy to Louis, Lottie, Mr Chambers, Joey, Dempsey, Jack, Reuben, Maisie, Radley, Dotty, Spuddy, Lenny, Muffin and Crumpet. Foster mum to Sonny, Cher, Eaton, Tickety Boo and Robyn ! Milly and Max the doggies, Esme the piggie, Chips and fish the chinnies, PJ, TC and Dinky the cats lastly Kara the horse !