• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and Page Food, in Essex

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
anywhere know anywhere where i can buy Allen and Page bunny food in essex??

I want to get some but postage is too much to warrant it and i know some people get it locally to them from like feed shops?

It doesnt have to be allen and page i just heard there the cheapest! I did try dodson and horrel pellets last year but they stopped my Jelly bun being shiny!! so i dont like them

They can order it in for you at Upsons - just be really clear about which one you want and be prepared to wait about a week for delivery, as when I had it from there ages ago it wasn't on their main books and they almost ordered the wrong one.

They can order it in for you at Upsons - just be really clear about which one you want and be prepared to wait about a week for delivery, as when I had it from there ages ago it wasn't on their main books and they almost ordered the wrong one.

is upsons the hatfield peveral place?

ive never tried them on this food before, i hope itsokay!

Yup i've ordered some Excel Cavy 10kg bag from Upson's and have yet to hear from them whether it's arrived!!??
Still need to post that letter mind. Seeing those hutches break my heart everytime :(

is upsons the hatfield peveral place?

ive never tried them on this food before, i hope itsokay!

Yes it's the Hatfield Pev place.

Ahahaha they will probably look at you as if you're trying to poison them, I don't think it's anywhere near as tasty as SS or excel! It may take a while before they will eat it :)

Yes it's the Hatfield Pev place.

Ahahaha they will probably look at you as if you're trying to poison them, I don't think it's anywhere near as tasty as SS or excel! It may take a while before they will eat it :)

lol oh dear!

hmmm is it as 'good' like, i dont mind getting if they just simply wont like it as much cus of how cheap it is (mean mummy!) but i wont get it if its worse quality?

they eat PAH nuggets which is £12.99 a 10kg bag at the moment

I've heard it's very good.
While you're there (if you do go) have a look in the big container at their hay.. i would eat it myself soooooo green :love:

Yeah the hay is ace there at the moment, mine are eating loads of it :)

A&P is fine nutritionally, it's got 'less' nutrition (i.e. higher fibre, lower protein, oil etc) than things like SS/Excel so in that respect it's better for a healthy digestion as buns are designed for low nutrition food. I'd just watch it carefully particularly with Peanut as he has a tendency to lose weight doesn't he?

Yeah the hay is ace there at the moment, mine are eating loads of it :)

A&P is fine nutritionally, it's got 'less' nutrition (i.e. higher fibre, lower protein, oil etc) than things like SS/Excel so in that respect it's better for a healthy digestion as buns are designed for low nutrition food. I'd just watch it carefully particularly with Peanut as he has a tendency to lose weight doesn't he?

thats a good point. hes a right little porker at the moment, wouldnt want him to go back downhill :? then again, hes never turned away any brand of food he soooo greedy lol!

could try it and if it doesnt agree with him i still have the other 2 of mine and cookie n treacle n gobble it up!

how much is their hay? i buy bales at £4 a go, and they love it, but if they do bags of their hay might be nice asa treat!

You can't miss it, there's a blooming great sign for it just as you come into Hatfield Pev - from Maldon you just take the road to Hat Pev and it's basically first left just as you come into the village :)

You can't miss it, there's a blooming great sign for it just as you come into Hatfield Pev - from Maldon you just take the road to Hat Pev and it's basically first left just as you come into the village :)

Oh okay! will go there fri or sat then!

Back