• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yey! Gretel just came to me for a snuggle for the first time!

Gretel is a very skittish bunny and runs and hides at the slightest move towards her. Been really patient this evening and spent lots of time on the floor with little treats and she has been to me for those. Then just now when I was giving Gregory head rubs Gretel came and put her head under my hand so she could have one too!

She stayed for a good few minutes before Gregory sat on her head in an attempt to get prime nose rubbing position! I'm so pleased - that's one of my Christmas missions accomplished! (The gingerbread house and writing a medium term lesson plan for Dance are failed missions!)

Yay :D In the future you'll probably sick of her constantly nudging you for fuss ... that's what Hoops is like!! :lol: x

Yeah, she has just jumped up onto the laptop briefly as well! Another first! Sure she'll fall out with me again after I take them for bunny boarding tomorrow!

Yeah, she has just jumped up onto the laptop briefly as well! Another first! Sure she'll fall out with me again after I take them for bunny boarding tomorrow!

A holiday for Gregory and Gretel :) Mine love boarding - run away when we try to gather them up when we get back!! :lol: x

yay go gretal. she was always the timidest & I could only get her to accept nose rubs when she was hiding under one of her siblings or in her litter tray where she seemed most at home. Glad she's coming round to you.

Back