• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

east sussex to spalding near linc,s/ not required now

I could probably do Newport Pagnall services to Nottingham on Sunday if that's any use? Just need to get confirmation about my car on Saturday.

now not needed :cry: this journey looks so complicated and would be really stressful for josie so im back to square 1 with finding this lovely old girl a home,
thank you for all the offers tho

Thanks to everyone who offered to help.....I had to make the decision with Josies best interest at heart ,the journey was going to be too complicated and stressful for her so I told Caroline I didn't think it was fair .

Hopefully a more local home can be found for her .:(

what a shame we might have been able to have met up at newark and then gone boston way towards spalding.

There is no way we could have got her as far as Newark, it is further than Spalding.

I hope this lovely girl finds a more local home soon :D

There is no way we could have got her as far as Newark, it is further than Spalding.

I hope this lovely girl finds a more local home soon :D

I could have got her to Nottingham, which is near Newark. I could have even took her to Newark, although probably not on the same day.

Never mind

I could have got her to Nottingham, which is near Newark. I could have even took her to Newark, although probably not on the same day.

Never mind

It was all the zigzaging around the country,poor girlie it would have been such a trek for her I think...I really do appreciate the offers and I wish it had worked out .

Shame
Did the Sussex to Leighton Buzzard run happen ? I am due to be in LB on Sunday 18th Jan and heading over to Peterborough on 24th - which isn't that far from Spalding - she could have lodged with me for a week.

No it didn't happen, unfortunately our bunny run to Sussex has been delayed by a month or two. Thanks for offering though :)

OK - no problem although I am due to be in LB every Sunday from 18th for a few weeks - and trips to Peterborough are regular as my dad lives there - if this run is needed in a few weeks - my all means get back in touch.

Back