• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

east sussex to spalding near linc,s/ not required now

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
can anyone help get josie a bunny to her forever home with biscuitblossom in spalding near lincs:D:D:D

the journey is from eastbourne to spalding, any help with this journey would be greatly appreciated:D:D:D

Last edited:
What size bunny is she? If she is small we can take her on Sunday but the rest of the journey would need to be organised pretty quickly from here as space is lacking

ETA just looked at map, we can get her to bedford or northampton which ever is the easiest route to spalding

Thanks so much Liz....is there anyone who might be able to get her a bit closer to me after that leg of the journey??

By train it will take me over 3 hours each way to get to leighton buzzard and I would have to go via london :roll:

I might be able to do Northampton to Nottingham.

Big problem is that my car is in the garage on Saturday, so I won't know if it needs to stay in until a mechanic has had a look at it.

If she's an outdoor bun, I could have her here temporarily until a lift from Nottingham to Spalding can be arranged.

That sound more promising, because she is a big bunny I don't have the space to keep her here. If anyone else local to us could keep her until the rest of the journey can be organised we would happily get her to you :D

If the logistics for the run up the West side of London doesn't work, she could have a temporary stopover here as long as she's ok outdoors. I can't really help with a run at the moment but can provide B&B if necessary :) I'm about 15 mins from M11 Stansted.

Just had a look on the AA route planner and Nottingham isn't on the route :(

I could still do Northampton to Nottingham, but it would be better if somebody near the M11 or A1 could do the middle bit.

Can I help?, I could keep her here if it helps or do a bit of the bunny run, give me a shout if I'm needed

TBH I'm not sure we could get her to Northampton on Sunday Steve will have already done a 5-6 hour round trip by the time she gets here. I didn't realise how big she was when I offered, so thought she would be able to stay here for a few days before going further north, but given her size there is no where for her to go :?

Bunny runs give me such a headache!!! I've no idea how you lot manage organising them on a regular basis.....has to be said stanstead looks much easier to get to than leighton buzzard but that probably screws up the whole of the trip from Eastbourne!
Equally getting to nottingham by train isnt too bad either......I do wish I could drive!!

Liz I could come visit on sunday (any excuse) and when I head home then I can bring bunny up my way to theo, or to birmingham area for someone else?

Spalding is near the east coast :)

Just checked and warwick is further from spalding than I am

Last edited:
I realize that, but if there is no-one able to offer a direct route, it's an offer and I am only an hour from Nottingham. I would also pass northampton on the way back....

Its not worth it honestly the poor bunny would be traveling twice the distance it needs to and it's not a young bunny

Back