• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mans urine does work to keep fox's away

I have found one of these to do the jod with foxes, its good for the wild rabbits we get here with Mixy, hence my user name, they are the only rabbits that should be shot. I hate seeing them with thier eyes all swollen and sore.
I bring out my "equaliser" Domestic bunnies always come through with the "Equaliser" on the crew.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd250/TRWOutlaw/HPIM1776.jpg

The red thing is the filter, it helps you see them at night without hurting thier eyes.

Tony

Think i can keep my O/H weeing as i couldn't shoot anything! Its less painfull for them!

if your struggling to keep foxes away speak to the some of the guys from hw or pw as there was a guy on there that had a way of keeping them away but likes to keep it secret between pw & hw members trust me you might be able to get some one to spill the beans but dont ask me as when iwas told the secret i promised not to tell anyone out of those 2 forums and i keep my word;)

if your struggling to keep foxes away speak to the some of the guys from hw or pw as there was a guy on there that had a way of keeping them away but likes to keep it secret between pw & hw members trust me you might be able to get some one to spill the beans but dont ask me as when iwas told the secret i promised not to tell anyone out of those 2 forums and i keep my word;)

Think the urine works for now!;);)

I have found one of these to do the jod with foxes, its good for the wild rabbits we get here with Mixy, hence my user name, they are the only rabbits that should be shot. I hate seeing them with thier eyes all swollen and sore.
I bring out my "equaliser" Domestic bunnies always come through with the "Equaliser" on the crew.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd250/TRWOutlaw/HPIM1776.jpg

The red thing is the filter, it helps you see them at night without hurting thier eyes.

Tony

Are you suggesting shooting foxes? I do not agree that is a humane way of solving a fox problem. And besides thats only a short term solution as by killing one your only making room for another to over into it's territory. You better off detering them in the long run if you can.

As for the bunnies with Myxi, I can't decide whether I agree with shooting them or not, on the one hand they are suffering, but on the other hand I've heard that some can survive. Wouldn't foxes pick off the weak wild rabbits anyway?

I'm not sure I believe it. Perhaps the fox was shot and the timing of his disappearance was pure coincidence. Also, I would have thought the rain would wash the urine away.

I have heard the rumour about human hair though.

I'm not sure I believe it. Perhaps the fox was shot and the timing of his disappearance was pure coincidence. Also, I would have thought the rain would wash the urine away.

I have heard the rumour about human hair though.

No you dont understand i have never shot a gun that was another reply.........We have only wee'd in the garden and thats what seemed to have worked!!!!!!!

Back