• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to stop lil wanderers?

Well Diesel is on the bottom hutch floor and everytime I open his door to give him food of a fuss he always seems to get out and try and escape. How can I stop it? :?:roll:

Does he get to go in a run during the day? If not, he is probably bored and longing for a run around.

He gets to run in the morning so I dont know, maybe I will swap him round with another bun to get him higher. Maybe he is just young and adevnturose :roll::lol:

Maybe he wants more space? a run attached to his hutch

I agree. He probably wants to run around more and from what I can remember your hutches aren't the biggest so might be an idea to sort out attached runs for them? :)

I agree. He probably wants to run around more and from what I can remember your hutches aren't the biggest so might be an idea to sort out attached runs for them? :)

They are 6ft so how bigger do you expect them to be?? Well they go in runs in the day so I dont know what more I can do :?

The hutches themselves sound like the perfect size ;) but ideally bunnies should have access to a run at all times as well as their hutch. :)

I think it's just their curious nature though - Alfie has the run of the garden for a while every day and he spends most of it trying to get into the house - purely because he knows he's not supposed to and he sees it as a challenge. :lol:

Why not attach their runs permanently to their hutches? That way they can come and go as they please.

Hmmm not possible to attach runs then from the pics or are they now in 6ft hutches in the garden?

Unless the lying down mini lop is 3ft long?

:lol: That made me Laugh out loud :oops: Getting evils from OH now :lol:

Emma... Lola does this too even though she has over 6 hours of the lounge daily :? Think its like a game to them :) They know it makes us mad! :shock: xXx

They are beautifully made hutches... but a couple of hours out a day is not enough for any rabbit.... even if they are in six foot (or four foot as they look) hutches.

Do you keep your bunnies to show them? :)

Please remember that Emma is only young, lets try abit of constructive posting instead of sniping. People do actually learn better that way :D

Thank You.

Last edited:
Back