• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah & Dinky's Letter To Santa

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Dear Santa

We have tried so hard to be very good bunnies all year long but still no one wants us:cry:
Auntie Jill has tried and tried to find us a home but although people say how cute we are no one will take us
Dinky has a slight head tilt which actually makes her look extra cute and doesn't stop her bombing round..but it puts people off..shame as she is so affectionate and loves being brushed.
Dinky.jpg

We love each other very much Noah is just a big teddy bear:love:See?
Noah.jpg

We are very well looked after here but it isn't the same as having our own mummy and daddy
We know Auntie Jill has a lot more bunnies that need our space and some of them may be in danger if they can't come in..so
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Can you get a home this Christmas?
We won't ask for anything else as we have plenty of toys and lots of nice food..we just want a home of our own
We promise we'll do our best to be good little bunnies for ever and ever..(although we can't promise not to pinch veg if its left lying about:oops:)

We hope you are as clever as everyone says and our wish comes true.
Give our love to the elves and a HUGE noserub to Rudolf and the other reindeer
Lots of love from..a hoping..(and hopping!)....Dinky and Noah xxx

Last edited:
I also :love: these two special bunnies but can't offer them the space they need.

I really hope they find their forever home soon :)

Awwww, I hope Santa can grant your wish Noah and Dinky. Auntie Jill/Jane (or whatever her name is :lol::lol:) is doing her best to find you both a lovely home and if I won the lottery I would have lots of bunnies just like you two. :love::love:

Send these two gorgeous buns up with Lottie and Albie, why not!!! ;) :lol:

:shock:

Last edited:
I am buying a winning Lottery Ticket tomorrow.......................

Then it'll just be a case of getting my Smallholding in North Devon sorted.....

I've been showing hubby pics of Noah & Dinky all night & begging like mad to let me have them - he's not giving in yet, but I', going to keeping on at him. Can't see him giving in though sadly :cry::cry::cry:

I've been showing hubby pics of Noah & Dinky all night & begging like mad to let me have them - he's not giving in yet, but I', going to keeping on at him. Can't see him giving in though sadly :cry::cry::cry:

You keep trying or they can come with Lottie, Albie and Cotton!

:D

Back