• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Lucky Dip Prizes Added!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
To try to raise some funds we are running a Christmas lucky dip:D

Behind each little Christmas picture there is a prize..ranging from booby prizes to some nicer things.

As pics are chosen a red line will go through them

lucd.gif

It is £5 per picture..and for EACH one you are GUARANTEED a prize which will be posted to you when competition is closed. So if you have 3 pictures you will get 3 prizes!:D
The pictures and prizes will be drawn randomly by an independent person.
This will end on Monday 1st December and prizes will be posted out on Tuesday 2nd December

Please have a go by describing the image you have chosen and payment can be made by cheque..
A huge thank you from the Honeybunnies
(and just to add..yes this is similar to ERR's advent comp..as we had shared ideas!:D)
These are the prizes..in no particular order..remember they will be chosen at random
White Rabbit ..... Rabbit Play Tunnel ..... 3 Asstd Scrunchies
Pudsey Bear ..... Hand Cream ...... Lip Gloss... Jingle Ball
prizesa.jpg

and
Lemon Rabbit....Joke T-Shirt....Yorkshire Dales Calender...Cat Collar & Toy
RHS Containers Book... Pack Biros... Childs Rabbit Purse... Dog Toy
Girl's Diary.... X-mas Card Holder.... Leather Purse.... Barbie Bracelets
Noddy Wash Mitt... 2x Hair Bands... Match Pairs Game ... Hair Slides
Dior Make-up Bag.... 3x Freebie DVDs..... Spiderman DVD
prizes.jpg

and last 5
Lemony Snickett DVD.... 3x cat toy mice.... Rabbit Pin Badge
Notebook.....pack Tissues!
co.jpg

Last edited:
please could I have the green bow which is the first picture in the 3rd row and also the dove which is the last picture.
if you let me know where to send the cheque etc I will do it today. thanks x

could i have the candle with the black background the small xmas bell and the snowman without the hat please thank you x

:wave: Could I please have the little reindeer on the top row and the fireplace next too it??? Thank you!!!!! :)

Ooooooooooooooh, as great minds think alike, I just have to join in.............can I have the reindeer with the stars around it, please? :D :D

thank you to those who have already had a go..when you see the prizes you may change your minds:lol:
Will pm details tomorrow

sprig of holly and the small green and yellow parcel for me please Jill will pop money in post tomorrow.

Who do you want cheque made out too?

can i have the elf holding the present? and santa holding the sack too please :)

do you take paypal (with fees added so no extra charge to you)

Spotted one of Estelle's great t-shirts!!. That must be the last of them by now!!!

I'll have the red and white candy stick please. Please PM me payment details.

Jill could i have the little dog in the parcel on the bottom row and tell me where to send the cheque and who to make it payable to! :D

Back