Thread: I think it is so sad

Default I think it is so sad

That there can be such mean things said on here to people that are just trying to help bunnies. Surely time would be better spent helping bunnies rather than sniping at eachother and sending acusations flying aroung left right and centre

Sometimes we all get out of hand and forget what we are really doing on here. We type, hit submit and thats it we offend someone.

We should all each other more.

But then that would be boring, I like a good dispute I do tend just be a reader of such things even though I wish I had stuck up for someone last night.
    Pay attention to me, I don't talk for my health

you cant have a big group of women coming together and expect harmony.. even on a forum...

they yellow pages girls used to have an office in our building... now that was a bitchy group

makes me glad i work with men and can turn off the net if it becomes too female

Alvin my precious angel is no longer living with me *sad face*
    RIP Hollywillaboobie love you forever... Alvin is ruling his own little kingdom at Hopper Haven http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk a bunny paradise

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT PLEDGE A POUND - Visit the Pledge a Pound Website and Forum http://pledgeapound.net/about.php

I think sometimes well meaning comments can be lost in electronic translation too (hope that made sense I knew what I meant)

Quote Originally Posted by donnamt View Post
    makes me glad i work with men and can turn off the net if it becomes too female
    Some of the biggest old women I've ever worked with have been men. Some of them reminded me of Les Dawson and Roy Baraclough doing Cissie and Ada.

Unfortunately the majority of forums echo life, no-one is ever going to get on with everyone else because we all have our own opinions on what is right and wrong.

It has been a lot worse than it was yesterday on here at times.

Bunny Mummy to Juno, Scout & Fiver
    RIP:Honeycomb, Rowan, Caspian, Pippa, Maverick, Cassius, Callisto, Bobby, Mackenzie, Lexie &
    Marley

"I would like to be able to admire a manís opinions as I would his dog - without being expected to take it home with me."
    - Frank A. Clark

Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum

Quote Originally Posted by webbkath View Post
    I think sometimes well meaning comments can be lost in electronic translation too (hope that made sense I knew what I meant)
    yeah, i know what you mean.....sometimes i get an email and think its cheeky, then i read it again and think....oh no, they meant it like that....

My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.