• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

confessions of a bunny owner what lengths do you go to

that is such a good idea i normally spend ages trying to break apple branches they snap fine but you always get that little bit that doesnt want to break so i tend to end up twisting it :oops:

that is such a good idea i normally spend ages trying to break apple branches they snap fine but you always get that little bit that doesnt want to break so i tend to end up twisting it :oops:

Poundland usually have small sets of gardening bits in the spring, thats where i got my mini ones from ideal for hiding in your pocket

I too buy newspapers specially that I never read to line the hutches !!!! If I can't get out to buy papers I use...the shame of it...top quality white printer paper.

I go up and down the backs of my row of terraced houses pulling grass and dandelions up from outside my neighbour's back walls. Luckily the neighbours all know I'm hatstand bonkers already so me explaining to them I'm picking the rabbits some breakfast is met with only mild interest. :lol:

I go up and down the backs of my row of terraced houses pulling grass and dandelions up from outside my neighbour's back walls. Luckily the neighbours all know I'm hatstand bonkers already so me explaining to them I'm picking the rabbits some breakfast is met with only mild interest. :lol:

*hatstand bonkers*:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back