Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: confessions of a bunny owner what lengths do you go to

Default confessions of a bunny owner what lengths do you go to

what lengths do you go to get certain items

me today im so low on newspapers i went round all the houses armed with my rucksack and took out two streets worth of newspapers from there recycle bins
    Bunny mom to Biggles,Carrie,Frosty,Doc Will Turner,Miss Elizebeth Swan,
    Formerly Simon, Toffee & Humbug, bill & ben, Lilly,Honey & her kits Poohead aka Pigpen,Pickle Dijon,Marmite,Lady Jane and Teddy and loverly fwuffy Jimboooo
    rainbow bridge lil teddy linus fluff bum,sweet lil Rosie, lil Mustard
    Bunnies are not food or childrens toys they are freinds for life

THINKING OF YOU CAT, REST IN PEACE

I've been known to do that before when i my dog was a puppy at the OH's disgust

Warren Scout

I helped myself to an armful of free newspapers from asda a few weeks back, the man handing out the baskets asked me if i had lots of eyes

because i was in my carer uniform i promptly replied, we have 50 residents and they all want one

Quote Originally Posted by picksmum View Post

I helped myself to an armful of free newspapers from asda a few weeks back, the man handing out the baskets asked me if i had lots of eyes

that me made me laugh out loud!!
    Behind every great man is a very surprised woman...

6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy

I saw a willow tree in the road behind my house and wandered round to see if it was in a garden or not - it kind of was in someones front garden so I stood round the side and tried to pull a few bits off, but they wouldn't come.

Then I saw a lady looking at my from the house across the road (its a proper residential street) so I ended up biting them off while this lady watched alarmed out of her window
    Behind every great man is a very surprised woman...

6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzap View Post
    I saw a willow tree in the road behind my house and wandered round to see if it was in a garden or not - it kind of was in someones front garden so I stood round the side and tried to pull a few bits off, but they wouldn't come.

Then I saw a lady looking at my from the house across the road (its a proper residential street) so I ended up biting them off while this lady watched alarmed out of her window
    Love the "kind of in the garden" m'lord and as for the biting, I think I'd have been shocked to see that as well
    Jill

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzap View Post

That is so funny good job I had just been for a wee!
    Pay attention to me, I don't talk for my health

im lucky and live in a FFF so i go to the front of the buiolding and steal newspapers as they leave them there.

at the biting the willow

i dont embarrass myself too much just occasionally on dog walks i will be walking round with bags of grass, weeds and apple sticks.

i do frequently buy things in from america for my dogs though (going to import a muzzle as cant get the colour i want in the UK )

i had my rabbit cage imported from germany too as couldnt find one i liked over here
    Abi
    Teegra

TEAM B RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by areia View Post
    what lengths do you go to get certain items

me today im so low on newspapers i went round all the houses armed with my rucksack and took out two streets worth of newspapers from there recycle bins

Sometimes I take the kids to London in the holidays and we go by the London Underground. As our stop is the last one on the line on the way home, theres loads of free papers, so my son goes through all the carriages collecting the free papers - people look at us like we're nuts but hey, its free!

If Im desperate for newspapers, I have been known to specially buy them just to line the hutches, I dont even read them first