• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Watford to B.A.R.C

Im starting to get a bit worried. No contact from her yet and her other emails she responded to right away. I hope shes not just trying to ignore me and has changed her mind or something :(

Well I will try and get the little chap asap (within reason with kids etc!) the minute she responds to you. You've got my number so text as soon as you hear owt.
Do you have any other contact for her other than email? x

No just the email! I asked for a number or address so i could pass it on to you but no answer. I'll wait until monday and if still nothing will email her one last time. sorry i cant give you a definate answer yet!

IM afraid not. She was very keen we do this and contact only stopped once i had told her we had it sorted. Im assuming she has changed her mind on this. Im sorry to have wasted the time of those of you who were so kind to offer their help. I really do appreciate the fact you were all so willing to go out of your way to help this gerbil. Looks like the gerbil run wont be going ahead :(

Aaaaaargh! The lady has just emailed me. She had computer problems and would love for us to take the gerbil! Im so sorry to mess you all about but if everyone is still able to get the gerbil to Kayj before Sunday that would be great. I totally understand if you cant as its really short notice now!

Oh lordy, I can pick the little chap up but I'm not sure I can get him up to Birmingham, well, tomorrow It'd have to be wouldnt it? :? Hmmmmm Also when can I pick him up from the lady? I've just got home from dentiast where my daughters just had 3 teeth out! I kinda need to take care of her. Do you wanna forward me the womans details and I'll see when I can pick up? :? Sorry,daughters at a football tournament most of saturday too! :? We'll sort something x

Hi i'l give you her phone number but if you cant do it then dont have yourself stressed and rushing around. If shes too late then shes too late. I dont want you having to neglect your own needs! I will pm you her phone number but please if its going to be too much then dont do it xx

Fairy 13 Is picking up this little gerbil tomorrow. Is there anyone who could possibly pick it up from hemmel hempstead as fairy is unable to travel now as its such short notice

is it only only sunday the gerbil can go to kayj's? - if it's with me by midday tomorrow I can take it, or I can go early sunday morning, really not sure about saturday will have to check with my friends.....

No i think as long as it is there by then as thats when she is leaving to take sasha to phills. It will probably be early morning. Fairy13 is picking up gerbil tmorrow morning so we just need someone to take the gerb from hemmel hempstead to meet you at some point!

Fairy can very kindly travel half an hour in any direction but that is as far as she is able to go. Can anyone step in from there to birmingham please?

I'm just looking at map and Newport Pagnell is prob the very furthest, there is a services there.
I'm so sorry I cant go further but I'm worried about being needed by my daughters school as she's just had 3 teeth out today and while I'm sure she'll prob be fine, I really ought not go too far in case the sockets start to bleed again or something :mrgreen:
I really hope we can get this little guy sorted.

I can still help out as we are going to Birmingham on Sunday, and live 10 mins from Faye :D but you said before that sunday was too late

I'm just looking at map and Newport Pagnell is prob the very furthest, there is a services there.
I'm so sorry I cant go further but I'm worried about being needed by my daughters school as she's just had 3 teeth out today and while I'm sure she'll prob be fine, I really ought not go too far in case the sockets start to bleed again or something :mrgreen:
I really hope we can get this little guy sorted.

Your help is really appreciated and im very grateful for it as such short notice xx

I can still help out as we are going to Birmingham on Sunday, and live 10 mins from Faye :D but you said before that sunday was too late

Hi Sunday would be too late unfortunately as Kayj will be leaving early in the morning i think to meet Phill at 11 oclock. Thank you again for the offer though xx

We could have him in Birmingham for 10.30am if that is any help as we are picking up Fidget at 11am in Walsall.

Is there no one in Birmingham who can keep hold of him for a bit until he can go the rest of the way?

At least he will be a lot closer to you if we can get him half way :D

Back