• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking the boys to the vets tonight!! - U/D all fine!!

Hello

I know this is silly, but I am taking the boys to the vets tonight for a check up and I am so anxious about getting them there.

I want to get their nails clipped and check their ears, scent glands and teeth (Eric had to have his teeth filed when he was neutered back in August) and just make sure everything is o.k

I am nervous because they have to go in the dog crate together and I am worried they might fight.

They came home from bondng in it, but they may have forgotten that.

I just don't want it all to kick off again, especially as they have been such good boys recently.

Please send some calming vibes for them - and me!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Jane

As usual, I was worrying needlessly!!:oops::oops:

The boys went in the crate fine and all went well at the vets!

Both the boys teeth are fine, but it does look like Eric will have to have a litlle treatment when he has his next jabs (in about 6 months). He had
some treatment when he was neutered, so it looks like he may have a long term issue.
Ernie was a little treasure and was examined all over and nails clipped, Eric did attempt a flyng leap again, but Husband was prepared for it this time and only got a small scratch. He really doesn't like the vets at all, bless him.(that's Eric and not my husband:lol::lol::lol:)

But very pleased to say, they are both healthy and doing well!!!

My gorgeous lovely boys!!!:love::love::love:

Back