• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

James

duracell

Alpha Buck
James, brother and partner of Matt, Was only with us for a month and was our first foster bun. Sadly he developed a massive aggressive tumor and despite our best efforts passed over to rainbow bridge today.

I feel like such a failed fosterer and am soo tired and upset I just want to cry. :cry:

You have not failed !! You provided care for a very poorly Bun. Sometimes despite our best efforts and those of our Vet a very sick Rabbit cannot be made better :cry: But that does not negate all the TLC given as that is just as important as any medication.

Binkey Free James

xx

You have not failed !! You provided care for a very poorly Bun. Sometimes despite our best efforts and those of our Vet a very sick Rabbit cannot be made better :cry: But that does not negate all the TLC given as that is just as important as any medication.

Binkey Free James

xx

Here Here.Binky free James

You have not failed. Do not blame yourself. I am very sorry you lost little James.

Binky free little one xx

you havent failed....your job was to give him love and safety, which you did. sadly no one can work miracles when faced with that kind of illness, no matter how much we want to. i hope you can feel better soon.
binky free james

James's time with you may have been short, but it would have been precious to him and as well as you. Don't blame yourself. Binky free little man.

Back