• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinness and Briony /one year

So very sorry, I know how heartbreaking it is to lose your rabbits to a fox.

Sleep tight Briony and Guinness.

Ruth i am so very very sorry this has happened ...
as i said on the phone i just dont know what to say ... :(

All of us with outdoor buns know about the risks of foxes ...it is one of ny biggest fears....but at the end of the day...no matter how upsetting it is part of nature ...

Thank you for giving those two wonderful buns a home with you ...thank you for loving them...and although in your shoes i would do the same ...please , please please dont blame yourself .. xx

Sleep tight beautiful bunnies ... we will never forget you here ...

love Angie xxxx :cry: :cry:

So very sorry to hear about your tragic loss.

Binky free gorgeous bunsters. Have fun and frolics at the bridge.

I am so so sorry to read this. You did your best to protect them but foxes are getting so brave, and determined. Such gorgeous bunnies, I'm sure they had a wonderful life with you here. Binky free gorgeous bunnies :cry:

Oh no, I'm so sorry. :( I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I'm sure you had done your utmost to make sure they were safe, so please don't blame yourself. Sleep tight beautiful bunnies. xx

OMG No not Guiness and Briony, I cant beleive they have gone, I have tears in my eyes reading this:cry:. Ruth I am so so sorry, you know where I am if you need anything, anything at all(((Hugs)))

Back