• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does it happen to me!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Hutch one : Happy hutch, 4ft guineapig hutch (currently for sale on the selling board) wrongly bought, as I couldn't find the info for sizes, when I did, it was too late and hutch turned up within 24 hours of payment. Hutch roof was flat and water sat on it, had to buy a tarp.

Hutch two : Albany Pets, 5ftx2ftx2ft rabbit hutch. Ordered one with ladders between the two levels. Sent in correct box, but inside the box was the one that is two seperate hutches. Asked that they sent the bits to 'convert it' , sent bits, but didn't fit, going through dispute on paypal, but I have to send the hutch back. WTF!!! :censored: :censored: Where do they expect me to put the rabbits? You buy a hutch to put rabbits in!

Hutch three : 6ftx2ftx2ft double with ladder, joiner fails to reply to messages left with his g/f (she is my only contact, its her mobile and her email:roll:)

sorry hutch three was supposed to be in the making, joiner was getting back to me on Friday, Ive chased him twice, leaving messages with his g/f, no reply.

hutch two, tried to modify and did it a bit too much so there is a 1 1/2 inch gap. made it as safe as I could and covered it with carpet and hay (its in the sleep/bedding bit

Back