Thread: Messy bunnys

Default Messy bunnys

My buns are so messy, Barney constantly digs out the litter trays so there's megzorb, straw and hay all around the tray, then the others wee on
    outside the litter tray

We clean it up every day, but its starting to get a bit smelly in their summer house. Any suggestions to 1. stop Barney digging the tray out and 2. stop the smells appreciated!

Scrubbing with white vinegar will help with the smells.
    Maybe you just have a diggy bun!

Made by Lara <3
    A binkieing bun is a happy bun!

Binky free my naughty little Ollie Bobble. You will always be with me and I promise I will hold you again one day.

Please excuse any terrible typing....I havea weird rubber keyboard which is somewhat sticky

Quote Originally Posted by louandjoe View Post
    My buns are so messy, Barney constantly digs out the litter trays so there's megzorb, straw and hay all around the tray, then the others wee on
    outside the litter tray

We clean it up every day, but its starting to get a bit smelly in their summer house. Any suggestions to 1. stop Barney digging the tray out and 2. stop the smells appreciated!
    pearl stopped digging out the litter tray when i got rid of megazorb.. i only use newspaper and hay now.. plus an extra large litter tray may also help

not sure about smells as these pair use the litter trays for weeing and ive not had to clean up any accidents

Alvin my precious angel is no longer living with me *sad face*
    RIP Hollywillaboobie love you forever... Alvin is ruling his own little kingdom at Hopper Haven http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk a bunny paradise

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT PLEDGE A POUND - Visit the Pledge a Pound Website and Forum http://pledgeapound.net/about.php