Thread: ten to seven!!!!

Warren Veteran

Default ten to seven!!!!

ten to seven i was woken up this morning... by Pebble thumping her feet!! Once i stroked her and fed her she was fine, as soon as i got back into bed.. thump, thump! Ive been sat with her the last hour to keep her quiet so she doesnt wake up the whole house hold!

I love her to bits, but i wasnt saying kind words to her at ten to seven in the moring!!

I am a one tired mai!!
    FREE THE REWS 'I'm gonna be somebody!!'

Binky Free Bailey & Panda & Rocko ~ We miss you so much
    "Rabbits are cheap and easy pets to look after badly"
    'Recovery involves taking risks, it takes courage and determination, but as you get better, these things also grow so that you are able to cope with the next stage'

It sounds just like having a small child

Warren Veteran

it sure is! ive tried to crawling back into bed... but she just keeps thumping! I really should have her in on a school day, she would wake me up in the morning!

'Recovery involves taking risks, it takes courage and determination, but as you get better, these things also grow so that you are able to cope with the next stage'

Warren Veteran

Now she desides she wants to sleep!

A nice little thought for you ... if she's reacting to it being dawn - she's going to be stamping her feet at ten to six in a couple of days time

Bless. But then, she might just get used to the fact that she's indoors and not bother after today, if you're lucky.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    A nice little thought for you ... if she's reacting to it being dawn - she's going to be stamping her feet at ten to six in a couple of days time

Bless. But then, she might just get used to the fact that she's indoors and not bother after today, if you're lucky.
    ooh that sounds fun! Shes has jsut done the biggest happy flop i have ever seen!

I dont actulley mind, its just mum! She said is she wakes anyone up shes going back outside.