• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly is a dirty little thief!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
yep thats right a THIEF!!

peanut has still got sore hocks so i popped him on the shelf they have in the outhouse to take a look, and opened up a cardboard bxo with treats in, i give him a few alfalfa chips, and then look at his hocks, jelly jumps up on the shelf but i couldnt see her, and she STOLE a corn on the cob.

now i dont give my rabbits corn on the cob, but it came in a goody box, n i havent thrown it away yet. so i try and catch her and she is running round holding the ENTIRE corn in her mouth! she then hides behind the plastic red box they have full of hay, where pebbles and domino join her in a corn feating moment.

I put my hand in to take it away and she bit me and scratched, so i go indoors and much to my mums annoyance i get the tongs...but when i come back peanut is down there too and its ALL gone

:roll::lol::lol:

:lol: I hang those just in reach at full stretch and they spend ages trying to munch them!

:lol: I hang those just in reach at full stretch and they spend ages trying to munch them!

between four it lasted under ten minutes. i feel bad about never giving them to them now, but i dont like giving them sweetcorn.

:lol:

Yeah, that's why I hang um up, they'd disappear too quick otherwise. Plus I'm a meanie, I think they should work hard for anything yummy :lol:

I don't give them all the time and hung up (gradually lowered as they eat it) they last 3-4 days. They are used to eating all sorts so have pretty good stomachs, so it doesn't cause them any bother.

Yeah, that's why I hang um up, they'd disappear too quick otherwise. Plus I'm a meanie, I think they should work hard for anything yummy :lol:

I don't give them all the time and hung up (gradually lowered as they eat it) they last 3-4 days. They are used to eating all sorts so have pretty good stomachs, so it doesn't cause them any bother.

i hope mylot will be okay!! they gobbled it too quickly

Back