• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

doc my dutch and his chattering yes chattering :D

areia

Wise Old Thumper
someone put a thread up about rabbit noises id thought id share docs hes the most noisiest bun i know amoungst the soft grunts and squeaks ive just managed to get the teeth chatter on film

you have to turn it right up though and its a close up so pic is very blury after about 15 secs you start to hear him chatter ( a clicky noise he does with his teeth )hes does this vegged or when hes having cuddles,
areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

but to compentsate ive put up docs time in the kitchen hes a daddys boy he loves him loads and his ahem toy which he likes to nip at. he was only neutered last week to the spraying nipping and pooing is still going on :roll: but hes learning "NO" slowly but surely
dont forget to turn volume down for this vid though hehe

areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Our black and white dutch boy Dizzy used to purr like that when you stroked him in a particular way :)

How's Carrie?

carrie is a typical WOMAN :lol: hormonal jekal and hyde depending on where she is, shes still obsessed with the corner shes banned from, and i have to wait or try and call her out, or i will lose a finger, other than that shes as nice a pie, she still hasnt got used to the floor yet and biggles has been seen actively pushing her bottom into the other room as she wont explore round the rest of the house,he spent an hour going back and forth then he tried shoving the bom, she has kit bareing hips that gal her bum wont fit in some places :lol: she was an black woman in a previous life bless her

Yep, she does have a sizeable rear! Used to stop her getting through the barriers of her pen in the garage! Head and body went through the gaps ... but bum ... er no ... stuck!! :shock:
Glad she's ok though ... would be nice to see pics :) Have her and Biggles fallen in love and snuggled yet?

My Oscar (dutchie) makes the exact same sound when he is having cuddles.

docs is supercute and the vid of him with the seal is brilliant :lol:

Back