• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A baby and a box

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Saffron Walden BunBun playing in the garden

saffbox1.jpg

Saffbox2.jpg

Saffbox3.jpg

And having a chat with his sister throught the fencing

SaffDhillfencechat.jpg

Rabswood

I did a similar thing that you've done but Ghostie (trust the little madam ;) ) pushed the bloody thing down while she was free ranging! Also once i was cleaning out their kennel and i put them in the piggie run while the pigsters were in their hutch and somehow.. i don't know... she jumped out of the run with the tiniest gap in the roof!!!! I was cleaning out the barrow when i saw her creeping back into her home!!

Saffron Walden (Beige baby) is actually a boy but he so looks like a Saffron.

Dhillon Bunty (Big) is a girl but she has always looked like a Dhillon,

Sorry to confuse everybody.

They are the cutest pair lol.

Rabs

How come there names are that way round then?? Sorry i'm curious

Well before Angie and Tracy at BARC sexed them for me I mostly referred to them as Beige and Big but from being a tiny baby in the nest Big looked like a Dhillon (something to do with her square shaped head lol) and as Beige got older he was so pretty I thought if 'he' is a girl I will call him Saffron. But before I knew the sexes they were already starting too look like their names and I had started using the names too. So I guess they are stuck with them now.

I have told Dhillon that her name has a H in it which makes it a girls version lol (my friends daughter is named Harri, I know a female Frankie a Georgie and an Ellis)

As for poor Saffron, I have told him the emphasis is on 'ron' lol

Yes I know I'm nuts lol

Rabs

Well before Angie and Tracy at BARC sexed them for me I mostly referred to them as Beige and Big but from being a tiny baby in the nest Big looked like a Dhillon (something to do with her square shaped head lol) and as Beige got older he was so pretty I thought if 'he' is a girl I will call him Saffron. But before I knew the sexes they were already starting too look like their names and I had started using the names too. So I guess they are stuck with them now.

I have told Dhillon that her name has a H in it which makes it a girls version lol (my friends daughter is named Harri, I know a female Frankie a Georgie and an Ellis)

As for poor Saffron, I have told him the emphasis is on 'ron' lol

Yes I know I'm nuts lol

Rabs

yup...but arnt we all ;) :lol: :lol:

Back