• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT:Can Anyone in Essex get to Lakeside tomorrow? UPDATE

Starlight

Warren Veteran
As you have all been following, im picking up 10 cashies, the woman has now, 30 mins asked me if i can get to lakeside or thurrock services tomorrow night. I do not drive and if there wasnt so many, i could have got a bus, but i doubt i could hold 10 carriers :shock:

I know it is short notice but it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited:
tbh id call her bluff on this one now that ive had a think on it.

if this was one bun i could see her trying somone else. but nobody is going ot take in the ammount of bunnies she has, shes not going to be able to sell them.

if it was one bun n she was giving it away for free i can see her saying i cnt be bothere dn hope someone willb uy him, but this is ten rabbits. if she wants them gone, then tell her to come to you.

give your your address and links to multimap etc, n i bet she will brign them, because otherwise how would she 'get rid of them' so to speak?

xxxx

I have to agree as I always try and get them to bring them to me unless it is an urgent case.
I am just curious but did she contact you or did you contact her as it is even more cheeky (on her behalf) if she as contacted you and expects you to get people to run around after her. Have you explained that you don't drive:?

there is always a chance itcould backfire, or she could dump them or give them away to someone else but in all honestly i would call her bluff, she sounds like shes just being lazy

I have to agree as I always try and get them to bring them to me unless it is an urgent case.
I am just curious but did she contact you or did you contact her as it is even more cheeky (on her behalf) if she as contacted you and expects you to get people to run around after her. Have you explained that you don't drive:?

I emailed her with the simple "what could happen to free ad buns and the advantage of rescues (from a template posted on here)

And she emailed back saying it would be a good idea as i would homecheck then sent me "her list"

there is always a chance itcould backfire, or she could dump them or give them away to someone else but in all honestly i would call her bluff, she sounds like shes just being lazy

Its irritating, but im stubborn, once i start something i have to finish it :roll:
Quite an annoying thing for me!!

Though if i havent got them by the end of this weekend, i will tell her where to stick it :roll:

To be brutally honest, I'd be inclined to tell where to stick it anyway! I'm convinced from her other ads that she's a breeder, and she's just offloading sick/older stock onto you, so that she can make room for some fresh stuff. The fact that she doesn't want you round her house would also suggest that she may not want you to see what's there.

The other risk with this one is that if you tell her where you live, you could well become a dumping repository for excess stock from her, and any other breeder she cares to tell. I would advise extreme caution with this one, and would only take them from her house, with their hutches...

Will now be picking the buns up Saturday :roll:

I have told her, if she changes the date again, it is off and she can find other ways of rehoming them.

So if people were loaning cages, its not a "necessity" immediately as it was.

Thanks x

To be brutally honest, I'd be inclined to tell where to stick it anyway! I'm convinced from her other ads that she's a breeder, and she's just offloading sick/older stock onto you, so that she can make room for some fresh stuff. The fact that she doesn't want you round her house would also suggest that she may not want you to see what's there.

The other risk with this one is that if you tell her where you live, you could well become a dumping repository for excess stock from her, and any other breeder she cares to tell. I would advise extreme caution with this one, and would only take them from her house, with their hutches...

I was thinking the same thing :?

Back