Thread: huge dilemma!

Default huge dilemma!

I replied to an ad on freecycle for an unwanted 2 yr old doe,i was planning on sneaking her in with my other buns without hubby noticing
    I went round to take a look at her this morning and she is a gorgeous french lop,living in really cramped conditions,her nails were so overgrown aswell and need urent attention

i would have taken her there and then until the girl told me that she may be pregnant!!!
    so i had a feel at her tummy and am certain she is....now i dont know what to do...my husband wouldnt be happy if i brought home another pregnant doe but i feel awful leaving her there,not knowing what the future holds for her or her babies
    Any suggestions???

I know its sad but you really shouldn't take it on especially if you haven't told your husband.

Friendly Rabbit Forum for over 16's. Come and join everyone else over here!!

http://rabbitrendezvous.co.uk/

Yep, I agree with hurricanhoney, it's not fair on your husband to bring home the doe without telling him first.
    Could you take him with you to see the bunny? May be when he sees her he will be willing to rescue her :)

Oh dear what a dilemma....are there no rescues near you that might help?
    I AM BUNNYMUMMY TO 22 GORGEOUS RABBITS

Also remembering my beautiful bridge bunnies.xx

Quote Originally Posted by Liz1966 View Post
    Yep, I agree with hurricanhoney, it's not fair on your husband to bring home the doe without telling him first.
    Could you take him with you to see the bunny? May be when he sees her he will be willing to rescue her
    yeah you're right...but i know he wont even consider it...even tho its me who takes care of them and i do have a spare hutch and run.
    Maybe i have to stop thinking i can save every rabbit i see neglected...but it still hurts to think i walked away from that poor rabbit today