Thread: Another bun?

Default Another bun?

Im not sure if I should get another bunny- the rescue up the road has just has a small male black and white bunster in and as my friend works there she thought i may like to know

But im not sure if our hutch is big enough for 4 bunsters? They run around the garden when we are there every night and we have kept the attached run for the hutch as well, but Im not sure- as there is always 1 bun left out at the moment? what do u think??

I think it would be nice for you to get him, as like you said 3 can sometimes be a crowd, especially if it seems like one always gets left out (though I do know 3's that work really well) but see what you can do to enlarge the hutch? or maybe part exchange for a bigger one? Sorry I know I'm not much help... what size is the hutch you have?

Want your bunny photographed - Four Legs Good

well its a home made hutch:

What are it's measurements? I'm always an advocate of having buns living together. I think with that permanent run it looks a very decent size.

Im All In Favour Of Getting Rabbits Especially Rescueing But If There Is No Room Then There Is No Room.
    Why Dont You Make Another Hutch Like That And Then You Could Get More Rabbits?
    The More The Merrier But Just Make Sure You Have Space