Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel like a bad bunny mummy

Warren Veteran

Default I feel like a bad bunny mummy

i feel really bad. The weather is LOOVELY here, bright and sunny, with a little breeze. But pebble can go out and run Shes stuck in the hutch, i normally bring her in the house for a bit so she can run, but i havent been able to tthe past few days. We have just had an extension built and the electrics are being put in so there is wires EVERYWHERE!!! I feel really bad.

Just look at out garden... its depressing! I hate to see her in the hutch all day long. (you are probably all going to hate me now )

FREE THE REWS 'I'm gonna be somebody!!'

Binky Free Bailey & Panda & Rocko ~ We miss you so much
    "Rabbits are cheap and easy pets to look after badly"
    'Recovery involves taking risks, it takes courage and determination, but as you get better, these things also grow so that you are able to cope with the next stage'

Your not a bad mummy, it's not your fault the extension has just been built

Wise Old Thumper

Awww it's only for a wee bit, she'll have forgotten about it soon.

I meant to have Sorrel out in the garden yesterday - I don't have a lidded run for her so I have supervise, but I was clearing out the garage so I would be out there anyway, but then the stuff from the garage took up ALL the space on the lawn so I couldnt bring her after all maybe today instead! hope your extension is done soon.

Sleep tight Apache, everyone who met you was happier for it.

I wouldn't worry to much. I've just gave up on Cookie cos I've been out in the garden since about 11am and he's only came out his hutch once. I think that it could be to warm anyway for a lot of bunnies - Cookie's in bed with a bottle of frozen water.

Yes, we do have sunshine today in Scotland

Warren Veteran

... it just feel bad.
    and she wont let me put her harness on her, i get biten! and scratched and growled at!! She used to LOVE her harness!

'Recovery involves taking risks, it takes courage and determination, but as you get better, these things also grow so that you are able to cope with the next stage'

One of my does Willow hates the heat, she is a grumpy madam when she gets hot and has even bit on occasion which is completely out of character. Her run is attached so she can come and go as she pleases and on warm sunny days we'd all be sunbathing she actually prefers to stay in her hutch yet when it is cold and miserable she is in the run 24/7. Total nutter.

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Amy104 View Post
    One of my does Willow hates the heat, she is a grumpy madam when she gets hot and has even bit on occasion which is completely out of character. Her run is attached so she can come and go as she pleases and on warm sunny days we'd all be sunbathing she actually prefers to stay in her hutch yet when it is cold and miserable she is in the run 24/7. Total nutter.
    Aww bless her!

but at least she has the choice. unlike pebble.

The point I was making was that I'm sure pebble will be fine.

Much better she is in her hutch safely away from all those nasty wires.

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Amy104 View Post
    The point I was making was that I'm sure pebble will be fine.

Much better she is in her hutch safely away from all those nasty wires.
    true true! x
    Just think of all the time she will have in the garden when its done.. she has coped so far, im hoipeing it wont be long til the garden is done. x

dont worry about it i sometimes have the same problem exept either to hot or cold here

we have a big run here and was very easy to build although it is very messy at the moment