Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some EATING vibes for Rudy please? U/D He's had his dental and now back home again!

Default Some EATING vibes for Rudy please? U/D He's had his dental and now back home again!

Rudy has only been with me six weeks but was settling in fine until the last few days when he seemed a bit miserable.
    Yesterday he stopped eating hard food (normally a really greedy bunny) and the vet confirmed he needed some
    molar spurs burring. He was eating Science Recovery and a bit of hay and didn't seem so bad yesterday evening
    but hasn't eaten very much at all today. I took him back to the vets today and his 'lungs are a little rattly'.
    His temperature was fine and he seemed reasonably active and not dehydrated. He did however have a wet nose
    which was of concern. He may or may not be having the dental tomorrow depending on whether they think he's okay to
    have the general anaesthetic, otherwise it will be antibiotics and syringe feeding!

Any vibes you can spare would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a picture of him a few weeks ago settling in:
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 26-07-2008 at 10:44 AM.

Warren Veteran

get well soon Rudy

sending him loads of vibes xxxxx

Alvin my precious angel is no longer living with me *sad face*
    RIP Hollywillaboobie love you forever... Alvin is ruling his own little kingdom at Hopper Haven http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk a bunny paradise

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT PLEDGE A POUND - Visit the Pledge a Pound Website and Forum http://pledgeapound.net/about.php

Warren Veteran

Loads of vibes for Rudy.

FC xx
    Inky (2004-20012) and Smokey (2004-2015)
    "Your absence has gone through me. Like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its colour.

"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals"

Warren Veteran

Buckets of vibes for Rudy Bunny xx
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

Bunny mummy to Louis, Lottie, Mr Chambers, Joey, Dempsey, Jack, Reuben, Maisie, Radley, Dotty, Spuddy, Lenny, Muffin and Crumpet. Foster mum to Sonny, Cher, Eaton, Tickety Boo and Robyn ! Milly and Max the doggies, Esme the piggie, Chips and fish the chinnies, PJ, TC and Dinky the cats lastly Kara the horse !

Sending vibes

Friendly Rabbit Forum for over 16's. Come and join everyone else over here!!

http://rabbitrendezvous.co.uk/

Awww get better soon baby!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((VIBES))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My gorgeous pugs Chester and Poppy and my beautiful tortoise, Moo x

Thanks guys! I don't feel I've really got to know him yet as he's such a quiet little soul. I hope he understands how much I want him to come back

Aw beautiful Rudy, sending lots of get well vibes x x

Vibes for Rudy - get better soon
    Bunny Mamma to SmokyJoe & Lizzie, Lulu, Hoppy, and Digby & Fudge

http://www.buddiesbunnies.co.uk