• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three Very brave babies!!

Do you think Kirsty will keep Ivy?

• Total voters
Back to the vets update #8

So all the buns are doing well, even coped with the shower noise for the first time much beter then most buns I know hehe! They wern't phased at all!! They are very relaxed (but not floppy), bright eyed.. and happy! All I want now is to get to the vets and confirm their temperatures are normal again!!

Such naughty bunnies scaring me so much!!

We're back!! update #9

hurrah temperatures are pretty much normal except for little willow who was a little bit high, but still much better then yesterday! I'm keeping them inside for the rest of today, and we'll see how it goes! But as we're doing so well I'm not gonna update again til tonight, unless something goes horribly wrong!! Yay!

ive been reading this thread im soooooooo glad all the wee ones are ok you have done a wonderfull job {{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}

In the clear update #10

Well I think we can safely say Tilly Willow, and Ivy are all fine!! I'm keeping them in tonight to be 100% but then it's back to the great outdoors!! Silly rascals scaring so much!!:love::love: but I love them anyway hehe!!

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who have been following and sending vibes and such it really is awesome to be able to share with people who actually get how scary bunnies can be when their sick!!

Sleeping at the vets!!

I can't believe it but Willow just died this morning!!! Rushed straight into the vets, and he's kept Tilly and Ivy to keep an eye on them... they are all eating, poo is normal, temprature is normal!! What the hell is happening to my bunnies???!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Binky free baby Willow :love:

Willow1-1.jpg

Willow11.jpg

Willow21.jpg

Willow31.jpg

Willow4.jpg

Willow5.jpg

fine.jpg

Last edited:
I am really sorry :cry:

If the Vet could do a full PM with bloods/tissue samples and stomach content analysis it might identify the pathogen and enable the Vet to take action to protect the others

Binky Free Willow

:cry:

I am really sorry :cry:

If the Vet could do a full PM with bloods/tissue samples and stomach content analysis it might identify the pathogen and enable the Vet to take action to protect the others

Binky Free Willow

:cry:

I don't know if we have the funds to pay for all that... they are my foster buns, It's not my decision to make... I know he did basic PM's on both buns that died... one had slightly swollen intestines (horthorne) and Willow was just a bit gassy. All Lucy could think was that they just weren't built right as they were interbred.

This just isn't fair, ow am I supposed to know they are sick when everything is normal!!!!!!!!!! :cry: I'm so paranoid now about the other buns, I'm going out like every 5 min, but they have all been kept seperate, but still, they are all acting the same as always... but so was Willow!!!! :cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: I'm so soo sorry Kirsty, I know just how much little Willow meant to you. You must be absolutely devastated :cry::cry::cry:

It's hard to comprehend that anyone who looks so perfect as little Willow could have something badly wrong with them.

Willow couldn't have been in better care or loved more for the last 5 1/2 weeks.

Binky free little baby, Horthorne is waiting for you :cry:

(This kind of distress caused to bunny carers, the bunny's mother and of cause the sad loss of the little ones themselves is stark warning not to mess with breeding to anyone who doesn't know the genetics.... this is the devastation it can cause :cry::cry::cry:)

Im so sorry Chipmunk. I know how awful it is to feel paranoid about your buns when one dies suddenly. Still not over the sudden & unexpected loss of one of mine. All you can do is take comfort in the knowlege that you did everything possible for them by getting them to the vet ASAP. Willow was such a beauty. Stay strong & well vibes being sent to the remaining babies

Back