• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*PLEASE READ* Reminder About Sections

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Folks,

Just a reminder asking people to post new threads in the right section.

It helps for reference if posts are in the right place so anything with videos or pictures of bunnies go in the photo and stories section, anything non bunny is here in general chat, questions about bunny care go into the rabbit care discussion section and bunny related chat into the rabbit chat section.

It saves us having to move posts about and saves you having to look for them and wonder where they have been moved to.

Thank you!

yes i posted by mistake so left a message in my post asking it to be moved i thought i wa in right section but obviously not:oops:

Can everyone watch what they are posting in Rabbit Welfare in particular, a lot of care questions are placed in there.

Rabbit Care Discussion
Ask for help on rabbit care including diet, behaviour, housing, health etc.

Rabbit Welfare
Rabbit welfare problems, solutions and issues.

actually theres something ive been wondering...

say i have photos of dog/hammie/holiday? do they go in general chat, or in pictures section??

bcus there not of bunnies!

xxx

Sorry!

Just posted in the wrong section I think! I don't know how to move it from wefare to the correct place. It is about dominance and spaying.:?

Back