Thread: Advice/comments needed- advert online

Default Advice/comments needed- advert online

Hi,

I feel awful for posting this but I was concerned by the picture and thought I'd ask what others thought.
    My concerns are the quantity of rabbits in a small place, no water in the water bottle, the floor of the hutch is thick with droppings no sign of hay.
    I will feel really bad if the owner is actually meeting the needs and I am just being over the top so please advise or comment if you can!

*no links to free ads please*

Thanks
    xxxxx
    Last edited by KarenM; 07-10-2013 at 09:09 PM.

I've removed the link as it's against forum rules to post them up, sorry.

It's often difficult to get a full picture from a few photos online - they might not be kept in that area 24/7 for example - but it's better to be safe than sorry and if there are any ads that you're concerned about you can always send the link to one of the Free Ads team (details here). They can message the seller with some polite advice, tactfully find out some more info and decide the best way forward from there.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
    I've removed the link as it's against forum rules to post them up, sorry.

It's often difficult to get a full picture from a few photos online - they might not be kept in that area 24/7 for example - but it's better to be safe than sorry and if there are any ads that you're concerned about you can always send the link to one of the Free Ads team (details here). They can message the seller with some polite advice, tactfully find out some more info and decide the best way forward from there.

Oh sorry, didn't realise and now know for future :-)
    OK thanks for the advice. Yes you could be right- maybe the pictures were taken on a bad day or something.
    xx