Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rabbit on ebay..

Young Bun

Default rabbit on ebay..

I dont think i can link to the ad as im guessing its against forum rules but this came up on my ebay page as items that may be of interest or would never of came across it.
    The headdings rabbit and hutch and is in preston. add states " White rabbit and hutch with food and bedding and bowls all together unwanted gift thanks any questions please ask"

Hutch is clean but tiny i want to complain but then i think what if they "get rid of the rabbit" as their not worth anything in money as such and then sell on the hutch and equipment which at the end of the day is easier to sell empty!

Argh what to do... they not going to be interested in hutch improvement if they want to get rid but then rabbit will get brought and probably continue living in tiny hutch

Urrrrgh. I've just seen bunny... just wish I could do something...

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Mama Doe

Can't you report it to Ebay? I'm pretty sure that you aren't allowed to sell live animals on there.

Oh god, it says they are going away on sunday so need bunny gone by then what happens if it's not sold?!

Just seen the add. It says they are going away as well.

Hope someone can help the bun. Sadly too far away for me.

Quote Originally Posted by silverrabbit View Post
    Oh god, it says they are going away on sunday so need bunny gone by then what happens if it's not sold?!
    This went through my head... if I was closer I would foster the poor thing until I could find a decent home... ( in the meantime falling in love and keeping the bun anyway... )

Has the ad gone? ebay won't let me access the listing from my watch list can someone contact the FreeAds team on here to organise something for the rabbit? if I could access the ad page i'd do it but it won't let me!

"Unwanted gift" grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by silverrabbit View Post
    Has the ad gone? ebay won't let me access the listing from my watch list can someone contact the FreeAds team on here to organise something for the rabbit? if I could access the ad page i'd do it but it won't let me!
    I can still see it... How can I help/get in contact with team? (Sorry, I don't mean to be dumb )

The hutch is tiny too Ebay is really annoying me I didn't want to report it yet in case it gets removed before someone can help bunny... goodness knows what they would do to him/her if they were made to take down the ad

Free-ads team : http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...s-for-Free-Ads