• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vet bed

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
im thinking of buying it for the bunnies dog crate, as im forever washing the mat they have from the pound store, which smell when they get their water on it or abit of rabbit wee, are they really good how often do you have to wash them, and will they last a long time, ive seen a 30' one by 19' for 5.95 on ebay is that a good price? with 2.95 postage
its pink with white and gery dog prints, i dont want a white one as my bunnies can make a mess dragging hay everywhere

lisa

I have one the same make as you've described except a different colour. TBH I think I prefer the original white stuff as it seems thicker and doesn't flatten out like the other one. I tend to wash them as and when. My buns doesn't tend to wee on it so I just shake any lose hay off etc daily. Prob adverage about twice a week unless they have been in a messy mood!

Mine have the white one and I would def. recommend it! I wash it once a month ish (as both are litter trained) and I shake it out about every 2 days :)

we have plain pink for the piggies,red for the bunnies and green for either piggies or bunnies.Only hassel i have is vet bed wash day but it isnt too bad really x

ive just ordered one, so should arrive in few days, i usually use the little mats from pound shop but they are not very thick and as they are getting older they love their comfort :)

Back