• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Gulliver BIG Boy!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the lovely Gulliver :love:
Gulliver-1.jpg

He is being neutered tomorrow so wish him luck
He is a gentle giant:D
Anyone know what breed and colour he is?? he weighs in at 4.7kg

Last edited:
He's stunning :shock: I'd call him chocolate but I don't think any of the big breeds come in that so pass :lol:

Where is he from jill? he looks familar!

I'll answer on Jills behalf if that's okay.

Gulliver came from Coalville animal auctions and was bought for £6 by people who didn't know what they were doing. They decided to hand him into us for adoption.

He's a beautiful big boy and our facilities just aren't suitable for a lad his size.

I liaised with Jill and she very kindly offered to take him in and re-home him for us.

We've got him in for neutering today and he's also being treated for ear mites, but other than this he's had a top to toe (including teeth) at the vets and he's in great condition.

We will provide for him whilst he's at Jills.

Also to add, he really is stunning and he's very affectionate, and loves to lie with you and be petted and fussed. He doesn't particularly like being picked up, but is happy to be handled whilst being checked over. :)

He is just too handsome for his own good..... if only I could twist hubbys arm enough. It will be one very lucky person who gives this handsome man a forever home.

Gulliver came from Coalville animal auctions and was bought for £6 by people who didn't know what they were doing.

Animal auction?! :shock: Is that exactly as it sounds?

I think he looks a bit like a Great Dane, where the head don't quite fit the body! Hope such a pretty boy finds a great home.

Back