• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!!! Bunny Bites & Circles My Feet!

malibuxceci

New Kit
I hope some of you can help me with this! My bunny is a male & is 14 months old and whenever i stand or am sitting he's obsessed with my feet or ankles. When i stand up he circles my feet and tries to nip me sometimes. When i'm sitting he jumps up and tries to nip my ankles.

What is this?? How do i get this to stop? I've tried a loud NO .... any suggestions ?? its really becoming obsessive where i can't leave my feet down & he will jump on the couch just to get to my feet. THANKS!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats what it means big's runs round my feet all the time, does the periscope bunnie thing and rearranges my jeans or what ever i have on, mind you hes hasnt nipped me

Had my Romey castrated last week coz he was doing the circling (andhumping my leg!):oops:

He was 20 months old and so far no problems :wave:

i had Barney done at 1 and a half and Jigsaw at 5 and a half. Both fine. Barney used to circle me and spray my legs and that stopped once he was done. Is also nicer for them as once they are done they have no sexual frustration so can concentrate on dandelion leaves and nose rubs and binkies!

thank you everyone for the info!!! glad to know its not only my crazyy bunny! i thought i was alone! lol looks like my Miko is gonna have to get snipped! :( .... i'm new to this forum & its awsome to have a place where i can ask people questions about my Miko!

thank you everyone for the info!!! glad to know its not only my crazyy bunny! i thought i was alone! lol looks like my Miko is gonna have to get snipped! :( .... i'm new to this forum & its awsome to have a place where i can ask people questions about my Miko!

Bless - is that a pic of Miko in your profile? He's lovely :)

Don't forget to check that your vet is rabbit knowledgeable and frequently does rabbit operations before booking your sexy friend in for his plums!

If any doubts then ask on here for recommendations. rabbits ops are best done by rabbity vets!

Don't forget to check that your vet is rabbit knowledgeable and frequently does rabbit operations before booking your sexy friend in for his plums!

If any doubts then ask on here for recommendations. rabbits ops are best done by rabbity vets!

I'm from NYC ... This is a long shot but does anyone know a good Vet in NYC?

We're mostly in the UK here but you could try contacting your local rescue centre/humane society. If they take rabbits they may be able to recommend good vets or the ones they use to get all their bunnies done. The House Rabbit Society might have a list too :)

I know I haven't spoke in this thread until now but I just thought I'd say, that's what we're here for! Not just to make friends but be of some help, too! ;)

good to know!! i'll deff be a regular on this forum! i have alot of learning to do!!

p.s ? what is a binky ?? lol

Back