• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

supreme science recovery

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Having just had an episode of stasis with Buster I've been wondering if its worth having some of this in my cupboard just in case....do you think I should? (clearly stasis would warrant a vet appointment anyway and I'd get it prescribed then) ....does it have a long shelf life?...do any of you keep it in 'just in case'?

Yeah its worth keeping it. I've got a little first aid box and I needed the probotic when Honey had her VHD jab as she was off her food a bit. So its definitely worth having things just in case.

I could be wrong here..... but I don't think you should give it without checking with a vet first that is no blockage....

I thought that was just for syringe feeding? Im prob wrong though, I dont have extensive vet knowledge

Me neither, I have only ever used it for syringe feeding. When Nushka had stasis I called the emergency vet who said not to give her any in case of a blockage.

Back