Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help? Ask a Forum Buddy

Default Need Help? Ask a Forum Buddy

Forum Buddy's

Forum buddy's are members who have volunteered to help out other members (particularly new users). If you need help using the forum - perhaps your not sure where to post your question or you haven't had a reply they are there to help.

Who are the forum buddys?

Forum Buddy's usernames are bright green. You can see when they are online in the users online list at the bottom of the front page.

Our current buddies are:

alibunmum
    Captain Helen
    chul
    Fee
    Fifibutton
    gwaterhouse
    Janice
    Kavanne
    Liz47
    Mackers
    mattyp
    mini lop1
    Mrs. Bunnykins
    Nessar
    susie bun
    SamanthaJane
    Schez
    Zoobec

What's a Forum Buddy's Job?

A Forum Buddy's Job is to:

• Welcome new members in the intro section.
    • Check for topics that aren't replied to or haven't been answered completely. If they don't know the answer, then to flag it up to others that do.
    • Be a first point of call via PM or the help section for technical advice on using the forum features.
    • Keeping an eye out to ensure new people are being looked after.
    • Report any posts where a new user is not treated politely.

The aim is to make new users feel welcome and help them find their way around.

How to become a forum buddy...

We're not currently recruiting more forum buddies but if you would like to go on the reserve list please send a pm to an admin or mod with a few lines telling us why you'd be a good forum buddy. We'll put your name on the list and next time we need more buddies we'll contact you
    Last edited by KarenM; 06-08-2014 at 08:05 AM. Reason: To update buddy list

My name is Janice, I am involved with Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) which is a small animal rescue based in Twickenham which takes in most types of domestic pets. I foster a small number of rabbits and also bond just under 150 pairs of rabbits a year, I also am the guinea pig coordinator for ARC.

In addition to my work with ARC I also work full time.

I am happy to assist any one requiring information about bonding animals or asking general information about rabbit care, you are welcome to PM me questions if you prefer and I will respond when I come on line next.

If you are unsure about how to use some of the technical facilities available on the forum including search, adding avatars and signatures please do PM me or any of the other forum buddies.

Janice
    Purchase your Pledge a Pound hoodie here

Help support the Make Mine Chocolate! campaign and spread the message that rabbits should not be bought on impulse by visiting their shop here

Supporting pet stores without livestock where profits are created ethically

Wise Old Thumper

New buddies

hi im mini lop1, whome many know as lisa, im owned by 2 mini lops, mabel and sox, ive owned rabbits for pver 17 years, wow time flies but i couldn;t be without them

im also keen on gardening and love to grow my own plants and veggies for the bunnies too

ive been a member on the forum for quite some time now

i became a buddy on request, and if i can help in anyway please don;t hesitate to send me a pm

thanks
    lisa
    Last edited by mini lop1; 09-05-2014 at 09:29 PM.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Hi, I'm Helen

I have two pairs of buns, four cats, three degus, two budgies and a cockatiel.

I foster rabbits for Bunny Burrows rabbit rescue in North Yorkshire, and cats for Leeds Feline Friends.

I'm here most days and evenings if you need help.

Lots of beautiful buns available for adoption at Acomb Rabbit Rescue

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Check out my band!: Void Ship Captains

Hello! I am Rachel. I had 2 rabbits, Bunsk and Belle, who are sadly no longer with us. I now have 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs and a tortoise!

I have had hamsters and chinchillas too, so am fairly knowledgeable about a range of animals, but credit RU with all my bunny knowledge!
    Last edited by chul; 09-05-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Hi, I'm Susan

I have one bunny (Spenser), but am also auntie to a little mini-lop I sometimes post about (Mr McFlurry). I also have sponsor bunnies at Rainbow Rabbit Retirement home.

I'm quite new to rabbit care (got Spenser in April 2010), but will try to post and answer any questions as helpfully as I can.

Hi there, my name is Ali. I have three children aged 9, 7and 4 as well as two rabbits called Floppy and Millie and three gerbils.

I also foster rabbits for a local rescue called Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care and have fostered twelve rabbits for them this year. It's been a fabulous experience and has meant I have learned a lot about rabbit illnesses and ailments as well as feeling so proud when my charges go off to their new homes.

I love spending time with my family and outside with the rabbits, I just need to finish their shelter so I can stay out in the rain!

Hi! If you need help with anything, please send me, or one of the other forum buddies a message and we will do our best to help.

Hi

I'm Samantha (clearly!)

I have 2 house rabbits - Bailey and Binky - they are little monsters sometimes but I love them to pieces.

I have previously fostered 2 boys (rabbits!) who went on to their forever home (lucky boys! lucky owners!!) and am looking forward to my new foster who will be here soon hopefully!

I joined the forum in April 2011 when I got my rabbits - I needed to know if they would be too cold on the kitchen floor! I am so glad I found this forum because everyone here has helped me so much with looking after my buns - and with other aspects of life as well.

I'm about most evenings - and often lurk about via mobile at various points in the day so please PM me if you need anything!

If you need help with anything, please send me a message or any of the other Forum Buddies (names in green)

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/samanthabelarus15 - any sponsors for my summer charity trip will be really appreciated!

Have a look at my Blog Never Eat Mint Matchmakers - Latest Post - Mini Water Vortex Lamp - a review

Hello I'm Liz At 15 years old I'm fairly new to rabbits, having got my first rabbit, Beano, just over a year ago. I now have three lovely buns, Beano and Gordon a bonded pair and Boris, a currently single housebun

I also have 3 dogs, 1 guinea pig, 4 aquatic frogs, 2 giant african land snails and 2 rats

I'm around most of the time, feel free to send me a PM if you need help in any way xx

If you need help with anything PM me or any of the other forum buddies (name shown in green)