Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help? Ask a Forum Buddy

Oakey dokey!!!!

Well I'm Diane, the proud owner of Estelle and Frankie my rescue bunnies, and Peggy and Sorrell the guinea pigs who are also from rescues. I've owned bunnies since 1997 and have cared for many from the RSPCA, especially poor little bunnies with behavioural problems. 100% success rate!!! They've all gone from strength to strength.

I'm.......middle aged resorting to be 35 some days or 85 on others!!! No I'm 50+.

Married for 10 years to Bob my excellent hutch builder. I've no children of my own, but I do have 2 grown up step children.....and 3 step grand-children.

I'm self employed and have run Hoppy Holidays in Pershore, Worcestershire since 2002. All self taught as my previous employment was working in a bank.....for 25 years!!! Very different.

When I'm not busy caring for other peoples' animals, I love helping Alice at Windwhistle Warren.

Fundraising is also a great passion of mine and help with the local branch of the RSPCA.....and of course Alice!!

I love all animals....but especially rabbits!!!!!

Well that's enough of me...................boring, yawn.....yawn!!!!
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Ooh I'll add one as well

I'm Fi and I have a large bunny family (all rescues), rabbits are my passion and I am particularly interested in improving the welfare of the species. I have had bunnies for 10 years and have amassed a lot of experience in that time but am still learning new things about the species as I go. In my spare time I currently fund-raise for Paws Here Rabbit and Small Animal Rescue in Edinburgh and have previously volunteered at my local SSPCA and PDSA so as you can tell I love working with animals

I also like to do arts and crafts when I get the chance and love talking about crafting, rabbits and classic films.

I work during the day but am around evenings and late nights if anyone ever needs to ask me anything or would like a chat. I'm always happy to help
    "Intelligence is denied to animals only by those who possess very little." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

To buy the decorations in my signature and many more, visit my RU Shop.

To buy individually crafted bunnies, cake toppers and other handmade gifts try Delightfully Decorative
    To follow my arts and crafts progress on facebook, click here

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Forum Buddy

I'm Matty! I'm a single parent to two rescue rabbits named Maisie and Marvin. They're ridiculously naughty so must live in a shed outside as they were slowly eating my house. I'm a volunteer dog walker at weekends and am a big animal lover. I came to RU initially for advice on how to care for Maisie and never left, slowly charming everyone

I often browse RU during the day when work is quiet and am happy to help anyone who needs anything.

Marvin and Maisie. RIP Maisie.

Follow me on Twitter!

Forum Buddy

Hello

I'm Gareth, been on RU for about 2 years now, I joined when I got Zoidberg my first rabbit, he now has a gf in Mary, and they've been together for over a year now.

I've got a wife and we have a son together, who is a year old, and coincidentally the reason we got Zoidberg a gf as we wouldn't be able to spend as much time with him now we have Finley.

I've had pets since I was little, and just love having pets.

Im mostly on here during the day when work gets quiet, if you need any help don't be afraid to ask

... Hiya,

I live in Glasgow with hubby and teenage son and have 2 rescue bunnies and a rescue hammy.

Willow my spot cross bunny was from Fairly Beloved Rabbit Rescue -Feisty girly!
    Smudge my black minilop is from Buddies Bunny Rescue - placid, timid and deaf as a doornail
    My bridge bunny Floppy was a 'rescue' from a neighbour and he was much loved but sadly didnt have a long life
    My hammy 'Sausage' was found abandoned in an empty house.. - loves cuddles and is very nosy

I'm a relative newbie to all things Bunny but sooooooo love them!!! Still learning but enthusiastic!

Outside of forum life, I work fulltime, look after my elderly Mum and adore Cars .. hubby has to wash them as I can never reach the roof!!

Thats me, over and out...! Fee xxxxx
    Floppy, Smudge, Bramble, Willow, Chewy, Obi
    ❤️💙💜💚❤️💛💔

Hiya - I'm Sue, I'm 44 and I've been a member for longer than I realised . I found RU when I was looking to welcome two more deserving bunnies into my animal family - Pea and Pod from The Rabbit Residence were the result of that search . I currently have 3 bunnies, 3 piggies and 2 dogs (and not forgetting one long-suffering husband ). Aside from animals and their welfare, my other main hobby is triathlon - so you'll often find me plunging into a freezing cold lake for a swim (head to toe in neoprene), on my bike, trying to avoid being killed by traffic or out for a run with the dogs .

Bunnies have been part of my life now for around 25 years and in that time I've done quite a few bondings, the last of which was a trio. So feel free to ask for bonding tips and I'll do my best. Technical issues are definitely not my strong point though! I'll happily muck up your computer for you if you dare to ask me .

I work full-time so am usually on line during my lunch break or in the evenings and I'm really pleased to be a new forum buddy. If I can give back only half of what RU has given me, it'll be a job well done.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Hi!

I'm Nessar, I'm 23 and I've been a member of the forum since I first got Barney. I quickly found that, although I'd had rabbits as a kid, I was not prepared for a hormonal buck running riot in my house I had a lot to learn!

Barney now has a little friend, Annabella, and they have gone from pampered housebunnies to roughing it outdoors. They hate the rain but they love running about in their run at 4am!

I work full-time so I'm mainly on here either during the commute or in the evenings. I seem to spend most of my spare time either at the vets or looking after the rabbits, but in my free moments you can often find me with my head buried in a book. One of my favourite places to be is by a bonfire on the beach, having a barbecue, or walking in the woods (when I can find someone nutty enough to join me!).
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM (OR ASK ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES).

Hi, I'm Bec, I'm 42. I've been married for almost 19 years, we have a 13 year old son and an 11 year old daughter.
    I currently have 4 rabbits, Apricot and Ginger are sisters, bought from a breeder before I found RU and realised that there were so many rabbits in rescue Dandy and Beano are brothers, they came from Macclesfield RSPCA, after I fell in love with them on rabbits in need they were originally in hutch/runs in their pairs, but I bonded them into a quad, and they now have a shed and aviary set up.

I also have 2 goats, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 3 chickens, one remaining elderly gerbil, and a bearded dragon.

I've got a fish and chip shop, which I've had for the last 4 years, after leaving the office job I hated and retraining. I'm on RU if I get chance between shifts, or on my days off. I don't get on RU so much on Fridays as I'm usually run off my feet

I've recently started pole dancing, which I love and Pilates.

I have had rabbits for many years, I've learnt so much on RU and I'm really excited to be a new forum buddy to share some of that knowledge

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Forum Buddy

Hi I'm Talya ^_^ I live in Essex with my 6 bunnies (5 of which are rescues) and my rescue cat. My housemates also have another cat and a... SNAKE!

I volunteer at the weekend for Essex Guinea Pig, Rat and Rabbit Rescue cleaning out bunnies.

I work nights in a call centre so I'm usually on the forum at funny hours if you need a chat
    Talya

Why it is important to always advocate for your rabbit!

Mum to -

The outside buns - Olivia, Karl, Gandalf, Biscuit, Binky, Ralph and Beatrice
    Indoor free rangers - Conrad and Ginger
    Indoor group - Toby, Buddy, Gizmo, Juniper, Muffin, Mohawk and Honey