• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny proofing front room - need wine!!!!!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

Been to Poundland and bought about 12 metres of the Cable Tidy. Been "bunny proofing" every little piece of electrical cable for the

Electric Fire.
Lamp.
Fish Tank.
Phone.
TV.
DVD
Sky Box
Stereo
PC and the MILLIONS of wires coming out of it.

I still have loads to do! But its so worth it to let her have the run of the house.

Does anyone else use this cable tidy? I have wrapped it around the cabnles and then wrapped insulating tape around it.

I need a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: i use the ikea cable tidy, i've even had to put it on the radiator pipes - he likes to lick copper! :shock:

Still got some more to do tomorrow - run out of cable. She is a little tinker though - she is now chewing my speaker cabinets!

but that little face, i wouldn't be able to not forgive her for chewing cabinets! bless her!

apparently a smear of vaseline puts them off, they don't like it on their whiskers.

I read that eucalyptus oil was supposed to be good for stopping chewing - I've tried it with my brood. It worked for all of them except Barney! He liked it that much, he just carried on chewing - the little bunny devil!! :lol::lol::lol:

Have you remembered to bunny proof the wine ?? It leads to uncoordinated bunnies - mine love it if they can get to it :lol:

I dont share that - it is strictly BUNNY PROOFED!!!! :censored:

Lola has spinach leaves - I have wine :D

I think I had better bunny proof the back of the telly.Bugsy runs in the house and makes a bee line for the telly and then bites through which ever cable he gets to first.The other day he bit through three x-box controllers which belong to my OH.He is not amused i was though:lol::lol:.He says that he cant understand why they never get electricuted.Its lucky hes very good at being an electrtion.Hes banned the bunnies from the garage because they bit through every power tool cable he had.I told him he shouldnt leave them on the floor and he said he was going to remove their teeth with a pair of plyers to which i replied just try it remember who makes your tea.

YOu need eyes in your **** dont you! :roll: I dont klnow what it is about cables but Lola finds them irresitable!

Back